ADVERTISEMENT

I just want to say...

doofusdawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
Aug 27, 2001
That I much prefer CGD's comments on Sunday afternoon as opposed to after the game on Saturday evening...just saying.

With regard to my Bobo bashing during the game just a couple of points. On the opening drive we targeted Luckie for a 33 yard completion which led to a touchdown. Luckie was not targeted again until the 4th quarter when McElroy commented...why do you throw a 50/50 ball to a tight end who is double covered in the middle of the field when you are up 18 in the 4th quarter.

Beck went under center one time yesterday in the 3rd quarter and handed off to Frazier who bounced outside for almost 20 yards. I think that's 4 or 5 times this year he went under center and every play has been an explosive. Going under center should not be a trick play.

On third and 6 in the 3rd quarter we threw a 30 yard 50/50 ball to Arian up the left sideline which was incomplete... punt. The next series on 3rd and six we three the same 30 yard 50/50 ball to Young which was complete. Was that a good call...what was Bobo's thought process. Evidemtly exactly like the bama game where we called that same play which was incomplete yet Bobo obviously thought that it should have worked so he tried it again... game over.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.