ADVERTISEMENT

I Love Hershel Walker he is the Greastest DAMN DAWG PERIOD.

The Swampfox

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Oct 21, 2013
Gawd He is Such a Legend and an Awesome Person words can't describe Hershel Walker. The Best the Greastest the End all Be ALL Ain't none like Em, Best DAMN DAWG, He Bleeds Georgia Red, Every Bone in is Body is Georgia and he still has a Piece of Athens in him wherever he goes, Just can't express How Awesome he is still follows Georgai Football Religiously and just has a great attitude about his legacy, not a Selfish bone in the Man's Body he wold Genuinely be Thrilled with Nick Chubb broke any of his records or won the Heisman or Won ti all and a lot of Ex Star Athletes are not that kind of person, but are more of the "IM BETTER THEN YOU" or yada yda. I just am so Glad that Back in the Day Good Ole Hershel Walker decided to come Put on the G, NICK CHUBB FOR HEISMAN 2015 HE WILL WIN he will take us back to the Glory days and Hershel Walker will be watching and cheering, And I'll damn Cry like a Baby and Party like its The Apocalypse and the team will carry Coach Richt off in to the Sunset and the Vent will Be Alive and Thriving and All the Georgia Bulldogs on Earth and in Heaven will rejoice and the beer will flow like a Great Flood on Clayton Street and the whole world will watch and admire What is The University of Georgia AINT NOTHNG FINER IN THE LAND

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.