ADVERTISEMENT

I love my little part time job

OlecountryDawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Jan 24, 2008
I work about 26 hours a week . I got family health insurance for 89 dollars . Cheaper than the retirement insurance I had by far . I got top of the line coverage. I already have earn a week of vacation. My blushing bride making me use a day Tuesday.

zero stress . It keeps me off here until today to update y’all I’m not dead . I use my pay to invest to increase my dividend income. I tried mutual friends and my stocks % gains out did the mutual fund and I made the change .

everything is just peachy . Hope everything peachy with y’all . We got a hellva hail storm this morning. Luckily I had the black stallion parked in the garage ( fast sports car ) ,

In closing Biden sucks .

Good for you OCD. I still work a 40 at 69. I’m not going to waste my time sitting on the porch. My father lived to be 92, and my mother is still going at 95. So, I think I’ve got plenty of time, and if I don’t, it won’t matter to me. People say I should retire to do things I like. I’m doing that now. I ask them what that is, they say they get up at 8:30, read the paper. It’s not like theyre traveling to Rome or Greece every week. Boring. I like being current on technology, and I solve technical problems.

Reactions: deadduckdawg
I work about 26 hours a week . I got family health insurance for 89 dollars . Cheaper than the retirement insurance I had by far . I got top of the line coverage. I already have earn a week of vacation. My blushing bride making me use a day Tuesday.

zero stress . It keeps me off here until today to update y’all I’m not dead . I use my pay to invest to increase my dividend income. I tried mutual friends and my stocks % gains out did the mutual fund and I made the change .

everything is just peachy . Hope everything peachy with y’all . We got a hellva hail storm this morning. Luckily I had the black stallion parked in the garage ( fast sports car ) ,

In closing Biden sucks .
Yeah, I am working on my 3rd retirement now. Thanks, Joe.

Good for you OCD. I still work a 40 at 69. I’m not going to waste my time sitting on the porch. My father lived to be 92, and my mother is still going at 95. So, I think I’ve got plenty of time, and if I don’t, it won’t matter to me. People say I should retire to do things I like. I’m doing that now. I ask them what that is, they say they get up at 8:30, read the paper. It’s not like theyre traveling to Rome or Greece every week. Boring. I like being current on technology, and I solve technical problems.
I’m not doing 40 hours a week . I could but I stop at 26 . I go in very early in the morning and leave about 8:30 . I have the rest of the day to chill .

I go in at 4 a.m Sunday and I will get off at 8 . It’s not bad . Just keeps the weight off . Lol

In closing Biden sucks .
Where are you working ?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT