ADVERTISEMENT

I met a nice divorce woman in the sea

OlecountryDawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Jan 24, 2008
while I watched my child and she watched her kids . The blushing bride was taking a nap .

She ( the divorce woman ) asked if I come here much and I said not as often as I like . She laughed .

We talked for a while before my child sees me talking to her and said daddy we gotta go wake up mom .

The whole way back I get a ear full about talking to a woman in a bikini and having her laugh and me laughing .

First thing my child does when she sees the blushing momma . Daddy was talking it up with some woman on the beach in a bikini. They were having a good old time .

Of course my blushing bride said your daddy is a good d looking man and of course women will talk to him . You can relax and about it .

Daughter goes take a shower , blushing bride ask so what did y’all talk about? I said how nice the weather was and how the waves are nice . She asked if I come here often . Bride ask well what was your reply ? I said not as often as I like . That was the first question she asked . Bride reply GEE TODD you flirt and you don’t even know it . I said I was answering a dam question. Bride what was her name ? I don’t recall senator.

Just for the record her name was Amanda

Last edited:
while I watched my child and she watched her kids . The blushing bride was taking a nap .

She ( the divorce woman ) asked if I come here much and I said not as often as I like . She laughed .

We talked for a while before my child sees me talking to her and said daddy we gotta go wake up mom .

The whole way back I get a ear full about talking to a woman in a bikini and having her laugh and me laughing .

First thing my child does when she sees the blushing momma . Daddy was talking it up with some woman on the beach in a bikini. They were having a good old time .

Of course my blushing bride said your daddy is a god looking man and of course women will talk to him . You can relax and about it .

Daughter goes take a shower , blushing bride ask so what did y’all talk about? I said how nice the weather was and how the waves are nice . She asked if I come here often . Bride ask well what was your reply ? I said not as often as I like . That was the first question she asked . Bride reply GEE TODD you flirt and you don’t even know it . I said I was answering a dam question. Bride what was her name ? I don’t recall senator.

a god looking man is irresistible to babes.

Of course my blushing bride said your daddy is a god looking man and of course women will talk to him . You can relax and about it .

She probably saw you in your new Crocs and got all moist.

Of course my blushing bride said your daddy is a good d looking man and of course women will talk to him . You can relax and about it .

Well played

Update ; we ate close to our place and we are seated and I’m facing the entrance because I don’t like my back to it .

In walks Amanda and she smiles and waves at me . Lucky senator blushing bride did not see it nor the daughter . If my daughter saw it , it would have been over with .

One thing I forgot to add in the first post Amanda from South Georgia . Tifton is where she from .

Update ; we ate close to our place and we are seated and I’m facing the entrance because I don’t like my back to it .

In walks Amanda and she smiles and waves at me . Lucky senator blushing bride did not see it nor the daughter . If my daughter saw it , it would have been over with .

One thing I forgot to add in the first post Amanda from South Georgia . Tifton is where she from .
Sounds like Amanda ain't never been with a real man in awhile. I've never had a woman from the south Georgia city of Tifton........I think JohnnyBee got into some kind of trouble over there a couple of years ago, something about stopping at a pecan store enroute to World's Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party, circa '15....and the police, but TyTy knew the owner.
TiftonCityHall.JPG

Sounds like Amanda ain't never been with a real man in awhile. I've never had a woman from the south Georgia city of Tifton........I think JohnnyBee got into some kind of trouble over there a couple of years ago, something about stopping at a pecan store enroute to World's Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party, circa '15....and the police, but TyTy knew the owner.
TiftonCityHall.JPG

I didn’t ever hear about that about Bee . What happen ?

Wearing Crocs in pubic is never a good look on a real man.
jack.jpg

Well that not my problem. I have women come up and talk to me . I mean I don’t wanna sound like making shat up but I had a drunk woman Saturday rub on my butt down between my legs while wanting in line for a table .

Lucky my blushing bride didn’t see it . She did look over at me , when I looked like a space ship when that woman grab a certain item ,

Of course that was pre croc . I know y’all will think of full of it BUT it happen .

TiftonCityHall.JPG

JohnnyBee and friends were on the way to Ga-Fla game. It was Halloween and apparently some in the crowd had been drinking adult beverages. They stop at a store in Tifton and go in. Unfortunately, one of the imbibers was in Halloween costume, including mask, and the clerk in the store thought they were being robbed. Cops were called and the fun began.

A Mermaid??

Jonny at a punk rock concert at a commie bar. I sent him and the professor dawghair a LINK to this topic view thread.
We need to get the band back together.
Be aware this is a remastered edition of @blackpug6 He is fantastic and fun. Treats everybody with the respect he is accorded. If I may say so.

OCD is great Black American BlueMoon Drinking mallcop. BP6 is scooter driving little white boy feller.
Teddy, it says it right there in his name. He’s blackpug6. He’s a pug who is black and is six years old. You said he is a great American so there, it all checks out and Pug is legit. Whew! I’m glad I cleared that up.

I have a question that may have been covered while I was on sabbatical from chats.
When did OCD learn how to spell?
It has been mentioned and speculated that the ability to spell came to him in an epiphany after bumping his head. He will be the Chat entry in the National Spelling Bee. OCD head-to-head against dozens of Indian and Chinese children, returning the trophy to a real American hero.

I think he upgraded from a jitterbug to a smarty phone with auto spellchecker. Now if it had an auto grammar checker, OCD’s posts would read like Shakespeare.

That’s what happen and the new chat format that all the old timers are afraid of has a built in spellchecker. I also think it has a grammar check but it sometimes miss on my fine education grammar.

Having this makes me seem smart but still old making mistakes . We won’t get perfect wings until we get pass St. Pete gate .

That’s what happen and the new chat format that all the old timers are afraid of has a built in spellchecker. I also think it has a grammar check but it sometimes miss on my fine education grammar.

Having this makes me seem smart but still old making mistakes . We won’t get perfect wings until we get pass St. Pete gate .

What we really want to know is, did you get Amanda's phone number?

What we really want to know is, did you get Amanda's phone number?

I will leave the men of tif county to make her happy . Thing is , I can tell she is a woman that is full of drama and knows where the bodies are resting . If y’all get what I mean. .

She probably knows everyone safely told secret and she be Harper Valley PTO on someone who crosses her . Yes I heard the song before . I thought it was as funny as I want you love me like my dog .

Hell, I can’t still believed you are around Tulsa....they just can’t kill you can they. Props!!

ADVERTISEMENT