ADVERTISEMENT

I saw on a law enforcement news page . In Tampa 21 year old was sentenced 24 years

for drag racing. He killed a mother and a one year old. He was 18 at the time and going 100 mph at least .

when you get behind the wheel of a car , it’s like pointing a loaded gun at someone and yourself. Can do the same amount of damage as a bullet .

When are we going to start getting these large weapons under control with background checks!

Only on the chat could certain people find something funny that involves the death of a Mother and a one year.
No matter the subject, it is ALWAYS got to have a political spin on it. Sad way to live.

Reactions: celticdawg
Only on the chat could certain people find something funny that involves the death of a Mother and a one year.
No matter the subject, it is ALWAYS got to have a political spin on it. Sad way to live.

I do not find it all funny . I seen the aftermath so many times , because people were stupid while driving . There screams of heartbreak on the side of the highway because family showed up to the wreck . The screams are worse than nails on a chalkboard. I hear them still . There places I can pass on the highway tell my blushing bride where I was standing .

I think it’s sad , I also think at 18 your idiot and only stupid decision change your life for a long time. When he gets out there isn’t going be much he has left to do .

Been hit twice by drunk drivers. Both cars totaled. That street racing kid in Tampa deserves all of that 24 year sentence.

Last edited:
Reactions: mitchelldawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT