ADVERTISEMENT

I say bring on impeachment

Hoffman_rg

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Jan 5, 2006
for obstructing justice and colluding with Russia. I would love to see the Dems build their extremely flimsy case with their "facts" for the entire nation to see. I would love to see which Repubs (besides McCain) would vote with the dems so they could be primaried.
I think the Dems would lose politically for taking the country into chaos. Although, Repubs might lose politically also for being so weak. Maybe that would be good because we need a 3rd party anyway.

The worse that could happen is we would have President Pence which doesn't bother me at all. Even with President Pence, I doubt the "resistance" would stop. There is way too much hate for it to go away.

cd93c907c78941ffbd4be568f07a896b_wambulance-know-your-meme-waaaambulance-meme_600-394.jpeg

Preimptive call for the waaaaahmbluance for the liberal whining that's about to commence!

for obstructing justice and colluding with Russia. I would love to see the Dems build their extremely flimsy case with their "facts" for the entire nation to see. I would love to see which Repubs (besides McCain) would vote with the dems so they could be primaried.
I think the Dems would lose politically for taking the country into chaos. Although, Repubs might lose politically also for being so weak. Maybe that would be good because we need a 3rd party anyway.

The worse that could happen is we would have President Pence which doesn't bother me at all. Even with President Pence, I doubt the "resistance" would stop. There is way too much hate for it to go away.

Reactions: Kylo Ren
@Hoffman_rg
I take issue with a few things.

1. The evidence the public has and knows is different than what the powers at be have and know so to call it flimsy is a bit premature.

2. I don't think anyone is calling for impeachment based on evidence the public knows today. Most people, other than idiots, conspiracy theorists, and those whose minds are so clouded by hatred for Trump, are saying impeachment is appropriate if the memo exists and is verifiable.

3. Let's say that I kill someone and get sent to prison leaving my wife and kids home alone. Would my family's unfortunate situation be my fault for killing someone or the state/victim's fault for deciding to proceed with punishment?

@Hoffman_rg

1. The evidence the public has and knows is different than what the powers at be have and know so to call it flimsy is a bit premature.

2. I don't think anyone is calling for impeachment based on evidence the public knows today. Most people, other than idiots, conspiracy theorists, and those whose minds are so clouded by hatred for Trump, are saying impeachment is appropriate if the memo exists and is verifiable.

3. Let's say that I kill someone and get sent to prison leaving my wife and kids home alone. Would my family's unfortunate situation be my fault for killing someone or the state/victim's fault for deciding to proceed with punishment?

There is no evidence, it has been testified to under oat and in public by the two moonbats Dems leading their BS party on both the House and Senate committee. You would have to be a mind numb moron to buy into this BS. After almost a year. No one can point to anyone not a single name anywhere

If ppl really Believe the Russians had any influence in getting Trump elected.....well they're just weapon grade stupid.

As to the memo, again. one would have to be laughably stupid to keep bringing it up when Comey himself testified UNDER OATH that NO ONE IN THE ADMINISTRATION INCLUDING TRUMP tried to influence his investigation. By law if that happened then the FBI director would have broke the law by not reporting it.

The only thing the left has is their media allies and bullshit. But they know what their followers don't. They know how utterly stupid the people that follow them are. They depend on it.

Charges would not be brought unless there is incredibly incriminating evidence. Nobody in Congress would risk any form of a show trial. Too destructive to the country on far too many levels. A President would or should resign first a la Nixon. Then again Trump is a mentally / emotionally deranged idiot who would prolly ignore legal advice as he takes the country down with him v resigning even if faced with overwhelming evidence of guilt. The guy acts like a middle school girl most of the time with his tweets and name calling. He's making everyone who voted for his ticket appear was fools.

I don't know that the Comey memo would provide evidence for an impeachable offense. I'm not sure merely asking him to drop an investigation rises to the level of obstruction. It's bad form, but probably not obstruction.

But, honestly, who doesn't believe that Trump asked Comey to let Flynn go? Of course he did. And, Trump himself admitted to firing Comey over the Russia investigation. That's a bigger scandal to me than the Flynn memo.

I think the target of all these investigations is Flynn anyway. He's a shady character

Regardless, impeachment would require about 20-25 Republicans voting to bring charges. That seems unlikely. Trump is clearly incompetent and unqualified to be POTUS, but I'm not sure he's done anything that rises to the level of impeachable.

Charges would not be brought unless there is incredibly incriminating evidence. Nobody in Congress would risk any form of a show trial. Too destructive to the country on far too many levels. A President would or should resign first a la Nixon. Then again Trump is a mentally / emotionally deranged idiot who would prolly ignore legal advice as he takes the country down with him v resigning even if faced with overwhelming evidence of guilt. The guy acts like a middle school girl most of the time with his tweets and name calling. He's making everyone who voted for his ticket appear was fools.

I don't disagree about Trump.....But the Democrat would bring charges regardless of the evidence. They DGAS about the Country, just power. They are truly disgusting people

@Hoffman_rg

WHAT EVIDENCE NAME IT THERE IS NONE ,NOTHING .JUST TELL FACTS NOT I HINKS,BECAUSE YOU CAN't think

I'm offended at the negative connotation of the word "impeachment". Peaches are delicious and shouldn't be disenfranchised and opressed with the continued use of this word. SHAME ON YOU!

Reactions: Bulldawg1971
WHAT EVIDENCE NAME IT THERE IS NONE ,NOTHING .JUST TELL FACTS NOT I HINKS,BECAUSE YOU CAN't think

It doesn't matter to these people. They just want the issue. The did the same BS to Reagan, Bush I, Bush II now Trump. This is about not being able to accept that the people don't want them in power.

I think there is insinuation of obstruction. Without it or some other impeachable offense, I don't think he should be impeached. I am not sure how else to say, right now, today, there is not enough to impeach him.

I think there is insinuation of obstruction. Without it or some other impeachable offense, I don't think he should be impeached. I am not sure how else to say, right now, today, there is not enough to impeach him.

I think based on the picture in your post there's an even stronger insinuation you're a gay man..(not that there's anything wrong with it)....does my insinuation call for further investigation ?

There's a famous story about Democrats and lack of evidence. More than one has said " because there is no evidence, we must investigate" They never have issues with insinuation

I think based on the picture in your post there's an even stronger insinuation you're a gay man..(not that there's anything wrong with it)....does my insinuation call for further investigation ?

There's a famous story about Democrats and lack of evidence. More than one has said " because there is no evidence, we must investigate" They never have issues with insinuation
Thanks for dumbing down the chat even further.

Democrats be like...

"There's no evidence against Hillary regarding the Benghazi scandal. No need to investigate".

"There's no evidence Hillary did anything wrong with the e-mail scandal. No need to investigate".

"There's no evidence of collision between the Trump administration and Russia, but if we investigate I'm sure we'll find some".

Hypocrisy runs both ways in Washington, but the double standard that exists between what the left and right can do without paying any price for it is truly disgusting.

Democrats be like...

"There's no evidence against Hillary regarding the Benghazi scandal. No need to investigate".

"There's no evidence Hillary did anything wrong with the e-mail scandal. No need to investigate".

"There's no evidence of collision between the Trump administration and Russia, but if we investigate I'm sure we'll find some".

Hypocrisy runs both ways in Washington, but the double standard that exists between what the left and right can do without paying any price for it is truly disgusting.
Not sure if you've heard or not but there has been ay least 7 benghazi investigations and they found no wrong doing by clinton. Not sure how many more investigations we need. There was also investigations into get email and again nothing. Keep trying.

Democrats be like...

I think your post shows the fundamental misunderstanding here. The Russia investigation is not about collusion - it's about Russian interference in our election. That's a perfectly valid thing to investigate and is a bipartisan investigation. A tangential part of it is investigating collusion, but that's literally no one's main focus.

[QUlOTE="donalsonville_dawg, post: 2554087, member: 13036"]I don't know that the Comey memo would provide evidence for an impeachable offense. I'm not sure merely asking him to drop an investigation rises to the level of obstruction. It's bad form, but probably not obstruction.

But, honestly, who doesn't believe that Trump asked Comey to let Flynn go? Of course he did. And, Trump himself admitted to firing Comey over the Russia investigation. That's a bigger scandal to me than the Flynn memo.

I think the target of all these investigations is Flynn anyway. He's a shady character

Regardless, impeachment would require about 20-25 Republicans voting to bring charges. That seems unlikely. Trump is clearly incompetent and unqualified to be POTUS, but I'm not sure he's done anything that rises to the level of impeachable.[/QUOTE]

Regarding the Comey memo, it really doesn't matter since both Comey and McCabe both discredited the obstruction charge when they testified under oath they had no obstruction to their investigation in May,2017. The memo was in Feb,2017.
I missed that DT said he fired Flynn over the Russia investigation. The only thing I heard was Flynn lied to Pence.

Look I know that DT talks too much, is impulsive, and he lets things get under his skin too easily. But DT can get things done. He is far more competent and works far harder than the Repub or Dem Congress. He just needs to keep his mouth shut, ignore the dems and media and work on the priorities that we voted for. He has already helped the economy , gotten many commitments from corps to invest in more jobs, streamlined manufacturing regs, projected GDP for 2nd Q is 4.1% increase, opened up the Chinese market for US comps.& nominated a very good USSC Justice.
As for as Flynn being the target of the investigation, if that were the case, they wouldn't need a Special Council.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rolodawg2011
I think your post shows the fundamental misunderstanding here. The Russia investigation is not about collusion - it's about Russian interference in our election. That's a perfectly valid thing to investigate and is a bipartisan investigation. A tangential part of it is investigating collusion, but that's literally no one's main focus.
The stated reason is Russian interference in our election, but I think we all know what the real reason is....a concerted effort by 100% of the left and 50% of the right to undermine President Trump. If the investigation can produce a better understanding of how to prevent foreign governments from affecting our elections that will be great, but it will be a secondary objective, at best, for a vast majority that are leading the charge.

Charges would not be brought unless there is incredibly incriminating evidence. Nobody in Congress would risk any form of a show trial. Too destructive to the country on far too many levels.

Republicans will be very reluctant to impeach Trump because he is a Republican, not because it's destructive to the country. These are people who brought impeachment proceedings against Clinton for lying about a blowjob.

Republicans will be very reluctant to impeach Trump because he is a Republican, not because it's destructive to the country. These are people who brought impeachment proceedings against Clinton for lying about a blowjob.

Wrong. Slick Willie was impeached for perjury and obstruction of justice. He also suborned perjury but that was never investigated.

Wrong. Slick Willie was impeached for perjury and obstruction of justice. He also suborned perjury but that was never investigated.
Probably the same two that trump gets. Probably throw in aiding and abetting the enemy.

How is it wrong? Yes, he was charged with perjury and obstruction, but the underlying statements were about when and what kind of sex he was having with Monica Lewinsky.

Trump won't require impeachment to be removed from office. The Republicans can certainly invoke the 25th Amendment to the US Constitution and remove him.

Throw in violation of the Domestic Emoluments Clause and the Foreign Emoluments Clause of the US Constitution.

If they were going to impeach him for that, they could have done it on day one. Apparently, it is ok now to monetize the presidency by doubling the membership fee at your country club and hosting foreign dignitaries at your hotel down the street from the Whitehouse.

Reactions: whitepug6
If they were going to impeach him for that, they could have done it on day one. Apparently, it is ok now to monetize the presidency by doubling the membership fee at your country club and hosting foreign dignitaries at your hotel down the street from the Whitehouse.

Not to mention taking weekly vacations at taxpayer expense to your country club!

Well, you would be correct except a lot of people voted against the villainess.

Absolutely the worst choices the process has produced in my lifetime.

How is it wrong? Yes, he was charged with perjury and obstruction, but the underlying statements were about when and what kind of sex he was having with Monica Lewinsky.

So you are saying lying under oath and obstructing justice is ok if the issue is about a blow job?

Reactions: Bulldawg1971

Like I said in my OP, Dems should stop sniping and act. I dare dems to try impeachment. Just do it. I don't mind Pres Pence. At least we have 4 years of respite from the Obama/Clinton policies.

ADVERTISEMENT