ADVERTISEMENT

I used to think Bernie was just a fool

I imagine this coincides with a leaked doc yesterday that showed blinken knew Israel was blocking humanitarian aide in gaza and blinken lied about it blatantly in April of this year,....which violated a long standing state department statute of sending weapons to a nation that disallows humanitarian aide,....

It's really not an issue though because the state department can act with impunity since nobody cares really,...interestingly push back only exists in the extreme left,....which seems to get things right 5 percent of the time and this is one of those few times

Reactions: cherrydawg
I imagine this coincides with a leaked doc yesterday that showed blinken knew Israel was blocking humanitarian aide in gaza and blinken lied about it blatantly in April of this year,....which violated a long standing state department statute of sending weapons to a nation that disallows humanitarian aide,....

It's really not an issue though because the state department can act with impunity since nobody cares really,...interestingly push back only exists in the extreme left,....which seems to get things right 5 percent of the time and this is one of those few times
Tell me about the humanitarian aid Hamas delivered on Oct 7 or the aid we dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki and Dresden.

Reactions: doerunn
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT