ADVERTISEMENT

I volunteer to help fix the in-game experience at Sanford.

godawgsblum

The Good Luck Charm 1980,2021, 2022 natty attendee
Gold Member
Aug 31, 2012
I have been attending games for 44 years. I have also attended road games, playoff games, and championship games. Attending the game yesterday, as my first at Sanford this year and vs last week at Bama and the opener at the benz, I have to say it remains ridiculously frustrating.

Lets start with the big screen. The down and distance was wrong almost half the time yesterday. Just nowhere close. The ring scoreboards around the stadium were also wrong with down and distance consistently. It didn't help that the chain gangs were also wrong almost half the time yesterday.

How about that great out of town scoreboard???? IT's amazing at this day and age of technology, we can't get updated scores from around D1 football. We got the same 5 games all day long and not a single mention of any others. This has gone on for as long as I have attended games. This matches well with my complaint that you cannot get decent cell data coverage or wifi in our stadium. Either of these problems being fixed would make it easier for fans to monitor other scores.

I do not know who is responsible for this stuff, but I will volunteer to attend every home game and work for free to help keep fans updated on what is going on elsewhere as well as what the correct down and distance are in our own games. I cannot believe it takes rocket science to improve on this.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.