ADVERTISEMENT

I wanted to update you all about my niece .

OlecountryDawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Jan 24, 2008
There for a while it wasn’t good. She had the scoop and removal of spot . That when all hell broke . She basically started bleeding out a few days later . Throwing up blood and losing blood . They weren’t sure she would make it through the night . She went through four bags of blood . The doctor screwed up royally. Another doctor was able to stop the bleeding and said it was very bad .

there no cancer . She is slowly regaining her strength. She was so touch by the nurses that she is going to nursing school . Each day gets a little better for her .

but we almost lost her a while back , she ok now but slow going . That’s the update

There for a while it wasn’t good. She had the scoop and removal of spot . That when all hell broke . She basically started bleeding out a few days later . Throwing up blood and losing blood . They weren’t sure she would make it through the night . She went through four bags of blood . The doctor screwed up royally. Another doctor was able to stop the bleeding and said it was very bad .

there no cancer . She is slowly regaining her strength. She was so touch by the nurses that she is going to nursing school . Each day gets a little better for her .

but we almost lost her a while back , she ok now but slow going . That’s the update
I tried to DM this but wasn't able to for some reason:

Our Father and our God, I lift up OlecountryDawg's niece to you and pray that she receive a speedy recovery and allow her to rejoin the family that so dearly loves her. Bless the doctor and nurse that you sent to correct the mistake that was made and offer her comfort. We praise You and we love You and it's in Jesus' Holy name we pray. Amen

Reactions: OlecountryDawg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT