ADVERTISEMENT

I was apparently on speaker phone, when my blushing bride

OlecountryDawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Jan 24, 2008
called me . I asked her are they close to a cure for this virus . Ashley ( blushing bride co worker ) said they sure are . We always had a cure for this virus. She said it’s call soap and water .

my blushing bride went oh shat girl no you didn’t . She said I’m just messing with Todd . Todd knows to wash his hands . Ashley said no really Todd that the cure . Good old soap and water . I love you sweetheart, now talk to your blushing bride and tell her life is just peachy .

called me . I asked her are they close to a cure for this virus . Ashley ( blushing bride co worker ) said they sure are . We always had a cure for this virus. She said it’s call soap and water .

my blushing bride went oh shat girl no you didn’t . She said I’m just messing with Todd . Todd knows to wash his hands . Ashley said no really Todd that the cure . Good old soap and water . I love you sweetheart, now talk to your blushing bride and tell her life is just peachy .
I liked this post for some f***ed up unknown reason.

Reactions: JackRussellDawg

Where is Ashley eating tonite?

Reactions: wayxpython
ADVERTISEMENT