ADVERTISEMENT

I was late this morning getting to my recliner

OlecountryDawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Jan 24, 2008
and the blushing bride said I snored all night . She said if I snore like I did last night tonight , I’m going end up like that tiger king guy . Whatever that means . She said I was all over the bed last night and it must stop .

and the blushing bride said I snored all night . She said if I snore like I did last night tonight , I’m going end up like that tiger king guy . Whatever that means . She said I was all over the bed last night and it must stop .
You need one of them Cpad machines sitting next to your inhaler.
general-overview-cpap-machine.jpg
dt_191001_asthma_inhaler_800x450.jpg

OCD, WayX is correct. You need a sleep lab test.

It’s a waste of money and bs . People have slept snoring for years . It’s a scam and the reason we pay such high insurance.

those doctors are ambulance chasers of healthcare. It’s a scam . I’m not getting bait into a scam .

Listen, OCD. I was diagnosed with moderate sleep apnea years ago and got a CPAP machine and hated it. The masked looked like a gas mask and was very uncomfortable. Last year, I got a new one and have done much better with it.

However, the true miracle is with my wife. She is a terrible snorer, was diagnosed with severe sleep apnea earlier this year, and she was all over the bed all night long. We were both exhausted all the time. We got her the same CPAP machine that I have, and she is now sleeping soundly, quietly, and still all night long. We are both more rested and have more energy each day.

I even bought a So-Clean machine to help keep our machines clean. Talk to your blushing bride about it and read her this post.

Listen, OCD. I was diagnosed with moderate sleep apnea years ago and got a CPAP machine and hated it. The masked looked like a gas mask and was very uncomfortable. Last year, I got a new one and have done much better with it.

However, the true miracle is with my wife. She is a terrible snorer, was diagnosed with severe sleep apnea earlier this year, and she was all over the bed all night long. We were both exhausted all the time. We got her the same CPAP machine that I have, and she is now sleeping soundly, quietly, and still all night long. We are both more rested and have more energy each day.

I even bought a So-Clean machine to help keep our machines clean. Talk to your blushing bride about it and read her this post.

So you got scam . How much all that crap cost you ?

There is a huge school of thought out there that the ozone used by SoClean is awful for you, that it is a toxic gas. ResMed sent out an email stating they would no longer honor warranties on machines subjected to ozone; it eats up the inside of the machines. I refuse to go back to sink washing the stuff. My solution is after the green light comes on on the SoClean, I remove the mask and run the CPAP for one minute to purge it. Resmed machines run an additional 20 minutes on very low in a drying mode after being turned off.

Ozone reverts to regular oxygen when exposed to air, but not when trapped inside the hose.

There is a huge school of thought out there that the ozone used by SoClean is awful for you, that it is a toxic gas. ResMed sent out an email stating they would no longer honor warranties on machines subjected to ozone; it eats up the inside of the machines. I refuse to go back to sink washing the stuff. My solution is after the green light comes on on the SoClean, I remove the mask and run the CPAP for one minute to purge it. Resmed machines run an additional 20 minutes on very low in a drying mode after being turned off.

Ozone reverts to regular oxygen when exposed to air, but not when trapped inside the hose.
I appreciate the heads up, Triple D. Keeping two CPAP machines clean is a pain in the ass. That’s why I got the So-Clean.

Dude, all your bozo posts are due to not having enough oxygen going to your brain.

don’t throw insults at me because I call you out in falling for the scam . You’re better than this . Don’t get to n my bad side . I wan to know how much you paid for the equipment? How much ?

I appreciate the heads up, Triple D. Keeping two CPAP machines clean is a pain in the ass. That’s why I got the So-Clean.
The people on the apnea/cpap boards are a bunch of arrogant know-it-alls. But i think since Resmed says SoClean is eating up the machines you have to pay attention. I did research on ozone and it is indeed a caustic gas. I believe my method of purging solves the problem. I also only use the SoClean 3 times a week, rather than every day. I've been doing that for about 6 months and no problems such as sinus infections, which i was continually getting while on my crappy sink-wash schedule. i consider no-sinusitis an indicator that three times a week is good enough.

Like everything else with CPAP, you have to find what works for you. You're pretty much on your own to figure it all out. I know one thing, it cured my apnea and snoring the minute I put it on. I still had a hard time getting used to it. Many users do not.

It’s a waste of money and bs . People have slept snoring for years . It’s a scam and the reason we pay such high insurance.

those doctors are ambulance chasers of healthcare. It’s a scam . I’m not getting bait into a scam .

Well, if you have sleep apnea and don't do anything about it, I hope you don't die from it, because I want you to stay around.

don’t throw insults at me because I call you out in falling for the scam . You’re better than this . Don’t get to n my bad side . I wan to know how much you paid for the equipment? How much ?
OCD, I went into detail telling you about the positive difference CPAP machines have made in my and my wife’s lives, about our improved sleep and overall well-being. I told you this to help and encourage you to get the same help and then you call it a scam and say it’s only for white guys.

I don’t know how much the machines cost, because we got them through out medical plans. Medical insurance will generally cover a portion of the cost based on your usage of the machine during the first month or so. If you don’t use it, they won’t pay, which is fair.

The thing you have to look out for is the medical supply company that wants to send you new parts all the time that you don’t need as often as they say if you take care of your equipment.

I think the So-Clean was about $300 after rebate and before tax, shipping, etc.

Now, since I’m giving you all this good info, how bout go talk to your wife about it and report back to us about what she says.

The people on the apnea/cpap boards are a bunch of arrogant know-it-alls. But i think since Resmed says SoClean is eating up the machines you have to pay attention. I did research on ozone and it is indeed a caustic gas. I believe my method of purging solves the problem. I also only use the SoClean 3 times a week, rather than every day. I've been doing that for about 6 months and no problems such as sinus infections, which i was continually getting while on my crappy sink-wash schedule. i consider no-sinusitis an indicator that three times a week is good enough.

Like everything else with CPAP, you have to find what works for you. You're pretty much on your own to figure it all out. I know one thing, it cured my apnea and snoring the minute I put it on. I still had a hard time getting used to it. Many users do not.
I agree. I’m now using the So-Clean every other day. For example, I will do my wife’s machine one morning and mine the next morning. I let the machine set hooked up to the So-Clean longer than the required 2 hours to let the ozone dissipate more completely, and I have now incorporated your extra CPAP machine run technique.

We used our machines in a hotel room over the weekend, so I did wash our equipment in the So-Clean wash before running the So-Clean. A little extra precaution.

Reactions: deadduckdawg

same here.. when i was just washing it and after soclean i haven't had problems in that area regarding sinus infections.. i get them enough with my allergies, but the cpap machine made it worse. regarding SoClean i need to check that out more. I have never heard of any side effects of cleaning my machine with it. thanks for the info.

OCD, I went into detail telling you about the positive difference CPAP machines have made in my and my wife’s lives, about our improved sleep and overall well-being. I told you this to help and encourage you to get the same help and then you call it a scam and say it’s only for white guys.

I don’t know how much the machines cost, because we got them through out medical plans. Medical insurance will generally cover a portion of the cost based on your usage of the machine during the first month or so. If you don’t use it, they won’t pay, which is fair.

The thing you have to look out for is the medical supply company that wants to send you new parts all the time that you don’t need as often as they say if you take care of your equipment.

I think the So-Clean was about $300 after rebate and before tax, shipping, etc.

Now, since I’m giving you all this good info, how bout go talk to your wife about it and report back to us about what she says.
Obamacare CPAP is free.
wholesale-10pcs-lot-blue-yellow-plastic-hand.jpg

Obamacare CPAP is free.
wholesale-10pcs-lot-blue-yellow-plastic-hand.jpg

i will never forget the conversation i had with the sleep center after obamacare was implemented and all the regulations and crap that was added making their job so much tougher.. medical professionals just hated the additional nonsense and the change to the FSA.. argh.. the above must be the super duper travel obamacare cpap.. lol what a pile of crap that was.

same here.. when i was just washing it and after soclean i haven't had problems in that area regarding sinus infections.. i get them enough with my allergies, but the cpap machine made it worse. regarding SoClean i need to check that out more. I have never heard of any side effects of cleaning my machine with it. thanks for the info.
They'll have to pry my SoClean from my cold dead fingers, but it is worth looking into. Ozone is not good for lungs, but I think you can mitigate the concentration and the amount you breathe by purging after use and maybe go to 3 or 4 days a week instead of every day. Here's the FDA advisory: https://www.fda.gov/medical-devices...-uv-light-products-cleaning-cpap-machines-and

here's the EPA: https://www.epa.gov/ozone-pollution-and-your-patients-health/health-effects-ozone-general-population

The apnea boards are covered up with naysayers. Like I said, I have done a good bit of reading on the subject and I do not intend to quit using SoClean. Ozone is a very unstable gas and reverts to regular oxygen when exposed to air in 2 or 3 hours, depending on temperature. So, just my opinion, but I think it is good practice to use SoClean as early as possible in the day and purge the system after the green lights come on so air can get to the trapped ozone. Best of luck with it.

Reactions: JackRussellDawg

Jesus Hootie Christ. There was a time I can remember from my childhood when the latent hippies where telling me we needed MORE OZONE or we would all die in a fiery spontaneous combustion. Now you're telling me the shit is poisonous? How come these reversals never happen going from BAD to GOOD and with something I used to enjoy?
"We were wrong about cigarettes. It wasn't the tobacco causing cancer, emphysema, high BP, strokes, heart attack, stinkfoot and mange. It was the PAPER WRAPPING! We fixed it. Cigarettes now make your erections last 4 hours and enlarge the area of your brain that helps you figure out how to do complex math."

No, it's always something like "We know you all take Vitamin C to stay healthy because you were told to do so by medical professionals. But studies show it causes you to piss barbwire out of your penis hole. Medical professionals advice you limit your intake of Vitamin C."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT