ADVERTISEMENT

I won't embarrass the posters, but since we're doing old takes.....September Beck and Bobo

kckd

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2001
I wish I could tell you these are gameday posters, but some very recognizable names here who are generally good posters.

8 and 4 Dawg: When your QB refuses to take deeper reads and is so methodical that defenses can unleash, you bench both Beck and fire Bobo at the end of the season. Around 100 Total yards at halftime. Let that sink in. NC destroyed SC defense. Beck just throws these short out patterns. We need someone with swagger and confidence to lead. Our offense looks bored to play and this comes from the lack of intensity and leadership from Beck. We don’t have elite guys on the DL and are young in key spots. We are looking at 3-4 losses without changes.

Dinking and dunking Dawg: Beck is not comfortable throwing past 8 yards. Defenses can jam the box and send blitzes with no deep threat.

Check down Carson Dawg: Blowout last year and 3 points with conservative play calling at home today. We are in huge trouble. 3-4 losses coming with our anemic offense. Defensive line is a huge drop from past seasons. Beck is not comfortable throwing past 8 yards. Defenses can jam the box and send blitzes with no deep threat.

Stet was Marshall Dillon, Beck is Barney Fife Dawg:
I've had the same thought. Stet was a gunslinger that they had to try and tame a little bit. Beck may be too cautious and need to take more risks.

I suspect it's easier to tame the gunslinger than encourage someone who is really cautious to start slinging it.

Shakiest Gun in the West Dawg: Beck is nervous as hell out there and checks down to 3 yard passes. Kirby needs to stop being stubborn and figure this out. Beck is also scared to run.

81MNtVdnCgL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Drunk Beck hatin' Dawg: Beck is playing humself out of a job. Hes getting the rep as a practice player.
Who doesn't have ot whem the lights are on. At this point let's see what asunder can do, I'll bet he has more moxie than Beck

Turncoat Dawg: I’ve advocated for him all spring and summer.. to the point where people hated talking to me about him.. he doesn’t see the field well. I’ll say it.. he is pissing down his leg when they bring any more than the front 3 or 4.. it’s exhausting to me to have to defend this offense.. it just isn’t great. Good enough maybe.

Bobo is to blame Dawg: I don’t know if it is Beck or if it’s Bobo. But all I know is that Beck was cutting it loose in the Spring game. It’s like the whole offensive staff has ruined Beck and the offense.

Not so Stradamus Dawg: Prediction, Kirby will fire Bobo after this season.

Bobo the magician Dawg:
This game is unraveling. We are resorting to gimmick screens to try and win. Missed field goal now.

Somehow Bobo has made Bowers invisible.

Who needs insiders when you have TV Dawg: I don’t have to be an insider or have access to practice to have common sense in what I am watching. 3 peat on my ass.

"Where is Bobo's integrity" Dawg:
So we have to waste the whole season???

He should show some honor and resign.

Beck is SEC roadkill Dawg: Beck is a deer in headlights. He doesnt know where to go with the ball and our O line isn’t great. Neither is D. Beck is struggling and I think it’ll Be worse when he gets in heart of sec schedule

I posted this 37 times on multiple threads Dawg: Beck ain’t it…

Three peat off Dawg: Yep and that is what I was talking about last week. Beck just does not see the field. I’m sure Kirby is going to live or die with Beck and if he’s the best we have we are in trouble.

Save the season Dawg: Bench Beck, Fire Bobo, work with what's left. It's time.

Beck not an air yard guy Dawg: I'd be curious to see Gunner start getting some series. You have to push the ball down field. There is just no aggression in the guy with the ball.

"Beck not a gun slinger, but a Slingblade" Dawg: Beck has a mental processing problem. He's great on paper, his numbers look fine, but his mind is slow and that's the root of our problems on offense

Beta Beck Dawg: Beck doesn't seem to have what you can't teach. He doesn't play with the swagger and confidence that Stetson had even in the beginning of Stet playing. He always looks lost.

The standard is no longer elite Dawg: Sorry, totally disagrees. Kirby is lowering the bar sticking with Beck. He’s settling with mediocrity. It will poison the program. Nobody is following Beck. Nobody.

Bobo is scaring the hell out of Beck Dawg: Beck wasn't scared or skittish in Monken's system. Granted, he wasn't the starter, but he threw confidently, accurately and well downfield. It is obvious Beck is scared of something right now. Bobo has to reassure him. That is on the OC. When Beck did throw downfield Saturday, he was great. Even the long pass that was defended at the goal line was a good throw.

I've seen enough Dawg: You got it or you don't....4 of the easiest games you can ask for...And Beck still looks the same. Not sure what else to expect.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News