ADVERTISEMENT

If the indictments are true

Amazing how fast his protection went away. If true I hope he ends up under the jail. For both of them.

Reactions: 3 Pete
You have to speculate if he would have stayed in lockstep with Biden and Harris related to immigration if these charges would have every been brought. I say 50/50 without any inside information. He certainly appears corrupt but no different than many politicians from both parties.......

You have to speculate if he would have stayed in lockstep with Biden and Harris related to immigration if these charges would have every been brought. I say 50/50 without any inside information. He certainly appears corrupt but no different than many politicians from both parties.......
Yeah, his charges seem somewhat similar to Biden's MO. And didn't O have to pay a fine based on some questionable campaign contributions. I'm not saying Adams is innocent but it appears he could be getting popped for something a lot of pols do on a regular basis.

Regarding the soliciting foreign donations thing... who doesn't? I wouldn't be surprised if Zelensky was donating to a campaign here, using our money.

Reactions: BlindPig and 3 Pete
That press conference by Adams was a clown show. I’m not saying that he isn’t guilty, but I honestly think most politicians do the exact same thing and no one ever knows. Adams has pissed of the Biden WH especially with his criticism of the migrant issues. They were out to get him.

Reactions: doerunn
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT