ADVERTISEMENT

If the Trump...

CleanDawg

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Aug 12, 2008
economy was to actually grow at 4%, would the Dems at least give him credit for the growth?

Reactions: deadduckdawg
economy was to actually grow at 4%, would the Dems at least give him credit for the growth?
Liberals claim this is Obamas economy because he set everything in place before he left office.

Yet, the liberals and Obama blamed Bush for everything that went wrong with the economy while he was in office.

Reactions: deadduckdawg
I will if it continues over time.

Did you give Obama credit for the economic turnaround from the mess he inherited?

Bet not.

Typical Trumper response on Obama, no facts, you just hate him cause he's black.

If you want some facts:

Jan. 20, 2009 Jan 20, 2017

Unemployment Rate 7.8% 4.7%
GDP -5.4% 3.5%
DJIA 7,949 19,855

DJIA, that's Dow Jones Industrial Average for you Trumpers.

I will if it continues over time.

Did you give Obama credit for the economic turnaround from the mess he inherited?

Bet not.
If you understood how obama did quantitative easing, and the national debt we incurred because it this policy. Look like we spent your tax dollars to buy our own bonds because no one else would, of course we Hhad to borrow the money from China to do this. Now do you know he did this if so how about paying extra taxes because you like it done this way instead of letting the market use it own money, I agree with you please use my tax dollars so Wall Street don't have to cut million dollars salaries. Hillary agreed with you she got millions from Wall Street, you do know Trump got very little from these people.

Typical Trumper response on Obama, no facts, you just hate him cause he's black.

If you want some facts:

Jan. 20, 2009 Jan 20, 2017

Unemployment Rate 7.8% 4.7%
GDP -5.4% 3.5%
DJIA 7,949 19,855

DJIA, that's Dow Jones Industrial Average for you Trumpers.
There are about 6 levels of unemployment numbers. Also before obama the labor department took care of these stats. When Obama became President he moved unemployment numbers from labor dept and put it in the Administration dept. why, not so they could fudge them for sure.

I think it's clear that Trump has at least created an environment that makes businesses feel more confident that they have an advocate in the White House. The run up in the stock market and having 3+ percent GDP growth in Q2 and Q3 is obviously good news. Haven't seen Q4 numbers yet.

My general default is that a POTUS has little effect on the economy outside of on the margins with tax and monetary policy. Having said that, I think it's clear Trump's presence has had a positive effect on business in the short run.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT