ADVERTISEMENT

If today's attackers in Paris are refugees, it's about to hit the fan..

HeulenHund2

Letterman and National Champion
Apr 30, 2015
If they came over in this recent wave of Mid-East refugees, some tough choices face authorities.
This would be the point where a lot of consideration would need to be given to what actions might need to be taken.

Last edited:
If they came over in this resent wave of Mid-East refugees, some tough choices face authorities.
This would be the point where a lot of consideration would need to be given to what actions might need to be taken.

fox is reporting that one guy captured is from syria and came with two other syrians , claims they were recruited by isis . open border folks need to reconsider their position !

Reactions: kdsdawg
..and yet the United States has an open border policy approved by EVERY democrat in office to get more votes for the Democratic party. This will be happening here soon. Continue to stick your heads in the sand and see where it ends up. Libs laugh at Trump because he wants to build a wall. News Flash: its to protect US citizens.

Last edited:
If they came over in this resent wave of Mid-East refugees, some tough choices face authorities.
Right you are. It strikes me that the French president is a day late and a dollar short talking about closing the borders. That should have been done years ago as it relates to Islamic immigration there. They are screwed as we speak and in a never ending, unless they capitulate, bloodshed after bloodshed after bloodshed. Islam is a religion, not a political issue, and key to that religion is non-believers must convert or die. So even the so called moderates will at some point side with the terrorists if it comes down to that choice. And they will never ferret out and get rid of the terrorists because that would mean going against their religion. Key is understanding that and keeping them at arms length away from you. Otherwise you wind up with an almost too dangerous to live in country. Where it is too late and the problem too big to get your arms around. Truthfully some of Putin's actions are understandable given that context. They have a hot bed of them on their doorsteps and in their midst. Given the open nature of western society I would make it about 50/50 as to whether Europe survives the onslaught and keeps from eventually falling prey to extreme Islam. JMO but the worst is in front of them. Extreme Islam is relentless and has no fear. French Jews are streaming out of France and feel much safer in Israel which is surrounded if that tells you anything.

Last edited:
..and yet the United States has an open border policy approved by EVERY democrat in office to get more votes for the Democratic party. This will be happening here soon. Continue to stick your heads in the sand and see where it ends up.

Heck, Prezzy is trying to accelerate the admission of Syrian refugees. Yeah, I trust the Obama admin to conduct comprehensive screenings and make sure no trouble makers will be admitted.

Waiting for the libs to lecture us on how great Muslims really are ! 3...2...1...

And, how it is the religion of peace, and we shouldn't stereotype, the complicated issue are not black/white. You're all racists, Blah Blah Blah.

Weekly Jihad Report
Oct 31 - Nov 06

Jihad Attacks:34

Allah Akbars*:7

Dead Bodies:378

Critically Injured:140

*Suicide Attacks

Jihad Report
October, 2015
Jihad Attacks:195

Countries:31

Allah Akbars:40

Dead Bodies:1564

Critically Injured:1730

Last edited:
But they are all peace loving religious (actually a cult) people, surely this is an accident.
This is a cult that does not understand civility, only force stronger than theirs will stop them.

..and yet the United States has an open border policy approved by EVERY democrat in office to get more votes for the Democratic party. This will be happening here soon. Continue to stick your heads in the sand and see where it ends up. Libs laugh at Trump because he wants to build a wall. News Flash: its to protect US citizens.

That's not exactly accurate. We have a very slow vetting process, so far We've accepted a small fraction of the number European countries are letting in.

Last edited:
But they are all peace loving religious (actually a cult) people, surely this is an accident.
This is a cult that does not understand civility, only force stronger than theirs will stop them.

Look, it's a problem as I've already posted. I'm sure most of the refugees just want a better life for their families. Still, at some point common sense has to dictate caution, that point is here.
THIS country has been very cautious though. We have used a long and detailed vetting process as my last post states, which is the least We need to do.

u
That's not exactly accurate. We have a very slow vetting process and so far We've accepted a small fraction of the number European countries are letting in.

That's not exactly accurate. We have a very slow vetting process, so far We've accepted a small fraction of the number European countries are letting in.
What's to prevent European terriosts entering via Mexico. Answer: nothing . By the time we get around to vetting they've already killed

Last edited:
And, how it is the religion of peace, and we shouldn't stereotype, the complicated issue are not black/white. You're all racists, Blah Blah Blah.

Weekly Jihad Report
Oct 31 - Nov 06

Jihad Attacks:34

Allah Akbars*:7

Dead Bodies:378

Critically Injured:140

*Suicide Attacks

Jihad Report
October, 2015
Jihad Attacks:195

Countries:31

Allah Akbars:40

Dead Bodies:1564

Critically Injured:1730

I agreed months ago some terrorist might well use the refugee flood to gain access to Europe to attack them.
That still doesn't change the probability most of the refugees just want a better life. It's common sense to see the danger, it's common decency to see not all of them are terrorist.

Heulen,
As I posted earlier today....You're a good egg.
I know you think it all out in a pretty balanced process.
We don't agree all the time but I see where you're coming from.
Liberty aint free but a part of that is acceptance of some things you may not like.
I get it. I really do.

Reactions: HeulenHund2
u

whats to prevent

What's to prevent European terriosts entering via Mexico. Answer: nothing

Are you pretending we have an actual open door policy through Mexico ?
If you think we don't have agents at Mexican airports and sea ports, I'd make a large wager you're wrong. That doesn't mean they won't slip in, there can never be a guarantee of that worth a nickel.

If you think we don't have agents at Mexican airports and sea ports, I'd make a large wager you're wrong. That doesn't mean they won't slip in, there can never be a guarantee of that worth a nickel.

Ostrich-man-head-in-sand.gif

You are amazing this site used to be so much fun before you got here thank goodness there is another place to go for good natured discussion you and white pig have taken over site as liberals do and poisoned the chat and driven off so many good posters both of you can kiss my b---

You are amazing this site used to be so much fun before you got here thank goodness there is another place to go for good natured discussion you and white pig have taken over site as liberals do and poisoned the chat and driven off so many good posters both of you can kiss my b---

You're quite welcome.

I agreed months ago some terrorist might well use the refugee flood to gain access to Europe to attack them.
That still doesn't change the probability most of the refugees just want a better life. It's common sense to see the danger, it's common decency to see not all of them are terrorist.

Not to change the subject, only to point out your side's, your ilk's, hypocrisy- cops are murders.

Truth is, at this point, no Muslim can be trusted. Just like your side believes no cop can be trusted.

See how that works?

Not to change the subject, only to point out your side's, your ilk's, hypocrisy- cops are murders.

Truth is, at this point, no Muslim can be trusted. Just like your side believes no cop can be trusted.

See how that works?

Sounds like you've got solutions! Final solutions!

See how that works?

That's a big leap in both directions.
I'm not sure how I came to have a ''side''. I just believe crime is crime whether a person wears a badge or not. I also believe terrorist are the only people responsible for the acts they commit, that all seems reasonable to my thinking.

Look, it's a problem as I've already posted. I'm sure most of the refugees just want a better life for their families. Still, at some point common sense has to dictate caution, that point is here.
THIS country has been very cautious though. We have used a long and detailed vetting process as my last post states, which is the least We need to do.
We are cautious about not offending the ones who wish to kills us.That is a joke!
We have not even vetted our politicians, much less people that will lie and cheat to get in our country and kill us. This is not a game and your president should wake up and realize his people are cold blooded murderers. No mercy for these barbaric animals!

Not at all, I just think accuracy and calm reasoning is better than exaggeration and panic.
There are numerous cases of people getting deported 2 or more times that did not take legal channels

Last edited:
So you feel our govt is on top of this? Just like 9 11 ft hood and the Boston marathon bombing. Obama wants to let 10,000 of these people to be welcomed into this country with open arms maybe you can take some of them into your home I'm sure they will be we'll vetted and great folks and you will have a lot to talk about

That's a big leap in both directions.
I'm not sure how I came to have a ''side''. I just believe crime is crime whether a person wears a badge or not. I also believe terrorist are the only people responsible for the acts they commit, that all seems reasonable to my thinking.
Therein lies the problem Helen. Who are the terrorists when all of them adher to a religion that is keyed around intolerance of any religion except their own. And their duty is to see that non-believers convert or die. That makes them all terrorists or potential terrorists. FDR had the right and only possible solution in WWII.

At some point we have to man up and understand the threat that is amongst us. From talking to friends in Germany it is already too late there. I have no faith in France and the British, remember when the Iranian's captured their ship, oh My God ! Soon this will be on our doorsteps and only resolute disciplined forceful action will save us. But with half of the population Liberal Quislings..... God help us. God save us. Only through God will we be saved.

We are cautious about not offending the ones who wish to kills us.That is a joke!
We have not even vetted our politicians, much less people that will lie and cheat to get in our country and kill us. This is not a game and your president should wake up and realize his people are cold blooded murderers. No mercy for these barbaric animals!

Sorry, you're uninformed on this one. We are taking months to vet each case of refugees. It is pissing off Europeans, but I agree it's necessary.

At some point we have to man up and understand the threat that is amongst us. From talking to friends in Germany it is already too late there. I have no faith in France and the British, remember when the Iranian's captured their ship, oh My God ! Soon this will be on our doorsteps and only resolute disciplined forceful action will save us. But with half of the population Liberal Quislings..... God help us. God save us. Only through God will we be saved.

Americans rape while in some foreign countries at higher rates than natives in those countries. It's considered a problem in their view. Should they tar all of us as vile evil rapist ? That would be mentally lazy and very unfair, wouldn't it ?

And your information comes from/ msmbc

I used to watch Matthews years ago, can't say I've watched a minute of MSNBC this year, maybe not last year either. I never take the word of one source for important things. I will read or hear something, then research it.

If - as Americans, and men-are committing rapes while abroad at a higher rate
than the slime we have coming here on rape vacations that would
be an interesting phenomenon to get data on. Would prove a lot of feminists
right that men are generally 'rapists'. The question is Heulen, where are Americans going for these rape trips?

Sorry, you're uninformed on this one. We are taking months to vet each case of refugees. It is pissing off Europeans, but I agree it's necessary.
Again HH, they are ALL at least potential terrorists and when the choice is to be made they will make the one that to them pleases their God. This is no time for talking points or CYA. When people tell you they want to kill you and are thrilled to do so then you'd best believe them.

If - as Americans, and men-are committing rapes while abroad at a higher rate
than the slime we have coming here on rape vacations that would
be an interesting phenomenon to get data on. Would prove a lot of feminists
right that men are generally 'rapists'. The question is Heulen, where are Americans going for these rape trips?

Many are servicemen stationed in Germany, South Korea, etc. Then there are vacationers and ex-patriots in various foreign locales.

Many are servicemen stationed in Germany, South Korea, etc. Then there are vacationers and ex-patriots in various foreign locales.
Well I served in both locations and never heard anything about it. There was so many bar/brothels in both places that sex was like grabbing a coke here in the states and just about as cheap. Rape? Nah. I was briefly at Frankfort and at Kimpo, it didn't happen. Both places the aggressors were the women trying to sell themselves or hitch a free ride to the States.

Reactions: jenkinscreekdawg
Well I served in both locations and never heard anything about it. There was so many bar/brothels in both places that sex was like grabbing a coke here in the states and just about as cheap. Rape? Nah. I was briefly at Frankfort and at Kimpo, it didn't happen. Both places the aggressors were the women trying to sell themselves or hitch a free ride to the States.

So the German, South Korean and Japanese make it up ?
Our rape rate is over 3 times Germany's, and close to 30 times Japan's and S.K's. Add to that most servicemen fall into the high end of possible rapist statistically, plus they are overseas and drink a lot. It would be amazing if there weren't quite a few cases.
You refer to brothels, etc, well we have them here and getting laid where many of them come from isn't exactly tough to do. Yet we have high rates of rape. Hell, many men rape prostitutes, and worse.

Well, I guess we're just gonna have to take your word for it because while I knew we were bad in Japan, but never heard anything about Germany. Were are these 'other locales' we're getting all rapey in, iyo?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT