ADVERTISEMENT

If today's attackers in Paris are refugees, it's about to hit the fan..

Well, I guess we're just gonna have to take your word for it because while I knew we were bad in Japan, but never heard anything about Germany. Were are these 'other locales' we're getting all rapey in, iyo?

There was a very high profile case near a base in Germany a few years back, it took a lot of persistence by local authorities to get it prosecuted.
The locals make claims that our Brass rarely find evidence on, much as their history with American women in our own services.
Just look at military towns in this country, what makes you believe they behave better when overseas ?

So the German, South Korean and Japanese make it up ?
Our rape rate is over 3 times Germany's, and close to 30 times Japan's and S.K's. Add to that most servicemen fall into the high end of possible rapist statistically, plus they are overseas and drink a lot. It would be amazing if there weren't quite a few cases.
You refer to brothels, etc, well we have them here and getting laid where many of them come from isn't exactly tough to do. Yet we have high rates of rape. Hell, many men rape prostitutes, and worse.
We are talking about fing terrorist operating with no boundaries on our soil, and you are concerned with the "ugly American" stories? Get your head out of the sand over 120 innocent people were killed by muslim terrorist and you want to point out hearsay about Americans abroad? This is why the US is so screwed up now, you libs blame anyone but the true perpetrators. I guess we should welcome them into our homes with open arms and offer our mothers and sisters to them. No there have to be men that stand up to this threat and stop the bad guys, we are done blaming others for their cowardly acts. You just sit there and let yourself feel good about blaming our servicemen that give you the right to act like a momma's boy.

Americans rape while in some foreign countries at higher rates than natives in those countries. It's considered a problem in their view. Should they tar all of us as vile evil rapist ? That would be mentally lazy and very unfair, wouldn't it ?

State your data or GTFO. I in no way believe this is true.

Reactions: CountryClubDawg
Let me get this straight Helen Hunt 2, you are equating the immoral actions of a few men with the murderous jihad that has actually been ongoing for thousands of years?
I love you liberals and your look at the squirrels distractions. What is it about the muslims you love Helen? their hatred of Jews? their treatment of women? their hatred of homosexuals? Oh I get it!!! all you Libs hate yourselves so this killing machine of Jihad fascinates you. Why you hate yourselves so much you love your oppressors so much more. And have no doubt that is what ISLAM is submission....oppression.....it is not just a religion, it is a government as well, a law. How you libs don't realize that you will be the first against the wall amazes me. But then again you worship Che and Castro as well.

State your data or GTFO. I in no way believe this is true.

Then you just don't want to believe it. We're had problems in every military town I've been in. Young male soldiers living together is an inherently volatile mix.

Let me get this straight Helen Hunt 2, you are equating the immoral actions of a few men with the murderous jihad that has actually been ongoing for thousands of years?
I love you liberals and your look at the squirrels distractions. What is it about the muslims you love Helen? their hatred of Jews? their treatment of women? their hatred of homosexuals? Oh I get it!!! all you Libs hate yourselves so this killing machine of Jihad fascinates you. Why you hate yourselves so much you love your oppressors so much more. And have no doubt that is what ISLAM is submission....oppression.....it is not just a religion, it is a government as well, a law. How you libs don't realize that you will be the first against the wall amazes me. But then again you worship Che and Castro as well.

Follow the thread or kiss my ass nimrod. I first posted in response to those who put these attacks on all Muslims. I stated that is as unfair as blaming You and I for the crimes other Americans commit, heck, go ahead and kiss my happy ass anyway.

We are talking about fing terrorist operating with no boundaries on our soil, and you are concerned with the "ugly American" stories? Get your head out of the sand over 120 innocent people were killed by muslim terrorist and you want to point out hearsay about Americans abroad? This is why the US is so screwed up now, you libs blame anyone but the true perpetrators. I guess we should welcome them into our homes with open arms and offer our mothers and sisters to them. No there have to be men that stand up to this threat and stop the bad guys, we are done blaming others for their cowardly acts. You just sit there and let yourself feel good about blaming our servicemen that give you the right to act like a momma's boy.

Read through, context matters.

HH ...oh I get it Heil Hitler, listen up buttercup you are the one that can't see or comprehend so full of hatred you are. It is the Muslim faith as a whole. This is not an aberration, this did not spring up out of nowhere this is their history and it is full of these same violent outburst. There are no moderates. Ask one of your so called moderates to pray with you over these victims in France! Your naive squirrel attack with the false rape stats belays what a total fraud you are. you are a traitor to humanity.

HH ...oh I get it Heil Hitler, listen up buttercup you are the one that can't see or comprehend so full of hatred you are. It is the Muslim faith as a whole. This is not an aberration, this did not spring up out of nowhere this is their history and it is full of these same violent outburst. There are no moderates. Ask one of your so called moderates to pray with you over these victims in France! Your naive squirrel attack with the false rape stats belays what a total fraud you are. you are a traitor to humanity.

So much rage over a bunch of Frenchies being killed, aren't you the same bunch who criticize France all the time? Now you're advocating genocide against Muslims.

Reactions: HeulenHund2

I'm making a case for not hating 1.4 billion Muslims because of the actions of a few, if that's being filled with hate, I'm proud to own it.
Anyway, I don't feel your lips on my ass..get to it si-tard.

So much rage over a bunch of Frenchies being killed, aren't you the same bunch who criticize France all the time? Now you're advocating genocide against Muslims.

Innocent French people that were minding their own business. So should we somehow apologize for the muslims hating non-muslims? Is it our faults that the barbaric third world, women beating ,cowards hate us because we have a different religious view? I say to hell with them, I have never heard a muslim call the extremist out for the wrongs they commit, so with their silence they are condoning the actions of these cowards.

Innocent French people that were minding their own business. So should we somehow apologize for the muslims hating non-muslims? Is it our faults that the barbaric third world, women beating ,cowards hate us because we have a different religious view? I say to hell with them, I have never heard a muslim call the extremist out for the wrongs they commit, so with their silence they are condoning the actions of these cowards.

The Organization Of Islamic Cooperation
Al-Azhar
Arab League
The Council On American Islamic Relations
The Muslim Council Of great Britain
The Islamic Society Of North America
100 Sunni And Shite U.K. Imams
Muslim Public Affairs Council
Saudi Arabia's Highest Islamic Authority

You mean like those type organizations ? They have all spoken very forcefully and openly against radicals.
I'll pay attention to see if you make that claim again.

The Organization Of Islamic Cooperation
Al-Azhar
Arab League
The Council On American Islamic Relations
The Muslim Council Of great Britain
The Islamic Society Of North America
100 Sunni And Shite U.K. Imams
Muslim Public Affairs Council
Saudi Arabia's Highest Islamic Authority

You mean like those type organizations ? They have all spoken very forcefully and openly against radicals.
I'll pay attention to see if you make that claim again.
Show me a link where they have done so. You support these murdering subhuman low lifes?

Show me a link where they have done so. You support these murdering subhuman low lifes?

Look it up yourself, it's really easy.
What ''low lifes'' are you referring to ?
I support peaceful organizations RIGHTS if that's what you mean. I don't literally support any organization in any active way though.
If one of them were proved to be supporting enemies, then of course I would react appropriately, but I wouldn't condemn the other groups.

Look it up yourself, it's really easy.
What ''low lifes'' are you referring to ?
I support peaceful organizations RIGHTS if that's what you mean. I don't literally support any organization in any active way though.
If one of them were proved to be supporting enemies, then of course I would react appropriately, but I wouldn't condemn the other groups.
Read slowly--i s l a m is not a peaceful religion. Their core belief in dealing with non muslims is to 1) Convert 2) enslave or 3) kill . This is out of their Koran.
They build up population in a community until they reach critical mass which is usually over 1% of the population, but you are smart and you already know this but choose to ignore the facts. I guess it's better to be considered open minded than politically incorrect and targeted in your own community. Read France right now. The low life are the intolerant muslimes that can not respect other forms of religion or government other than theirs.

Reactions: CountryClubDawg
Read slowly--i s l a m is not a peaceful religion. Their core belief in dealing with non muslims is to 1) Convert 2) enslave or 3) kill . This is out of their Koran.
They build up population in a community until they reach critical mass which is usually over 1% of the population, but you are smart and you already know this but choose to ignore the facts. I guess it's better to be considered open minded than politically incorrect and targeted in your own community. Read France right now. The low life are the intolerant muslimes that can not respect other forms of religion or government other than theirs.

Read even slower, it's a small fraction of the 1,4 billion Muslims who are against Us, most are leading normal lives.
Throwing down on the entire religion would make no sense at all.

Are you pretending we have an actual open door policy through Mexico ?
If you think we don't have agents at Mexican airports and sea ports, I'd make a large wager you're wrong. That doesn't mean they won't slip in, there can never be a guarantee of that worth a nickel.
Do you actually give this government credit for doing anything right, really!

Reactions: 1966septemberdawg
It is a region as a whole that looks at us as the great satan. they are all in the game against us in some manor

There is ill feelings, how could there NOT be. That doesn't make them terrorist though. We don't need to be going to war over ''feelings''.

It is a region as a whole that looks at us as the great satan. they are all in the game against us in some manor

There are ill feelings, how could there NOT be. That doesn't make them terrorist though. We don't need to be going to war over ''feelings''.
We need targeted reactions, not blind fury.

Heulen, you are defending the wrong side again.
You blame our military who are stationed in countries that warred against
our allies, while defending the Islamic Radicals who attack us and our allies
regardless of sex, race or religion in the midst of peaceful neighborhoods?

If only 1% of the billions of Islam fundamentals are on a Jihad, we are fooked.
According to the last polls released, nearly 25% of them agree with the bombings
and shootings of innocents to further the Muslim cause.
To them there are only 2 types of people. Muslim and non-Muslim
and they WILL see to it that instead of competing they will simply kill
or destroy the others. It is civilization against the Dark Ages. How can you tolerate
the idealogy of that and NOT compare it to sick minds like the KKK?
They are one and the same to me. A group of hate-filled maniacs who
simply will not allow the rest of us to live laugh and love this short life we were given.

Heck, Prezzy is trying to accelerate the admission of Syrian refugees. Yeah, I trust the Obama admin to conduct comprehensive screenings and make sure no trouble makers will be admitted.
What tool do we have in our arsenal that can read the hearts and minds of goat lovers? Or for that matter....any person? Helenhud will probably suggest Ancestry.com! The USA cannot allow these refugees into this country........period.

What tool do we have in our arsenal that can read the hearts and minds of goat lovers? Or for that matter....any person? Helenhud will probably suggest Ancestry.com! The USA cannot allow these refugees into this country........period.

Mark Steyn wrote about this yrs ago. It's not just the fact that you can't admit 10,000 Muslims with any degree of certainty that there isn't a number of trained jihadist among them, it's the fact that you are admitting thousands of folks to the US that have no connection to or love for our way of life. Once you get folks admitted to the US that share the same belief system as radical jihadist, it is to be expected that some percentage of them will radicalize when they become frustrated with the diversity of lifestyles in America.

The kid that shot up the recruiting station in Chatt is a perfect example of a Muslim kid that radicalized when things started happening that conflicted with his beliefs. By all accounts the kid in Chatt was a normal teenager but once he became a young adult and started struggling with American lifestyle problems, he had a built in excuse to radicalize.

ADVERTISEMENT