ADVERTISEMENT

If Trump had been killed, what

Pine_Tree1

War Daddy
Gold Member
Jun 22, 2018
Would have happened? A lot of people think we'd be days away from Civil War. I don't believe that. Some lone wolfs would have sought revenge but conservatives largely do not organize well especially for violence or civil disobedience, they don't act violently as a mob, most are pro law enforcement, and most of them are too passive to massively act on their anger.

I do think though that China would have the green light for invasion of Taiwan if Trump was assassinated with the US in political chaos. They don't fear Biden or Dem president & likely most Republicans

Thoughts?

I do think some kind of lockdown order could be in effect though to quell domestic extremists especially the "far right" ones

Would have happened? A lot of people think we'd be days away from Civil War. I don't believe that. Some lone wolfs would have sought revenge but conservatives largely do not organize well especially for violence or civil disobedience, they don't act violently as a mob, most are pro law enforcement, and most of them are too passive to massively act on their anger.

I do think though that China would have the green light for invasion of Taiwan if Trump was assassinated with the US in political chaos. They don't fear Biden or Dem president & likely most Republicans

Thoughts?
deep state would activate their fake rigjt wing militia nutjobs likely. However I'm not sure how most of our military would have put up with it. If we went into civil war china would make a move, sleeper cells would be activated and we would have mad max. One thing people need to realize is that putin is being patient on retaliation to us in hopes that Trump wins the election, if dems keep power Russia will destroy us in an hr. People rwally don't understand where we are at, they also don't understand how bad the globalists need America to fall to get their new world order. We arw fortunate that Trump is alive. I think they will try again because they refuse to relinquish power.

Reactions: blackpug6
I do think some kind of lockdown order could be in effect though to quell domestic extremists especially the "far right" ones
Dave Hodges was told by a source that something big was going to happen between the 13 and 16th and that the country would end up in lockdown. Dems would have loved to do that but since he didn't die no lockdown. Trumps stock was shorted days before rhe attempt as well. People knew something was happening.

Reactions: DawglegrightinSC
Dave Hodges was told by a source that something big was going to happen between the 13 and 16th and that the country would end up in lockdown. Dems would have loved to do that but since he didn't die no lockdown. Trumps stock was shorted days before rhe attempt as well. People knew something was happening.

Four cases of bird flu in humans was found in Colorado. Here it comes, right before the election.

Thoughts?
Civil War will only be attempted by radical left wing in my lifetime.
being said,
They are not in any way prepared to carry out a country wide campaign.
Civil disobedience and unlawful acts confined to "certain" areas is messed up,
but coming for the likes of you and me?
Not a Chance. cowards and vandals all.

Reactions: anon_q2raz786xy94b
Four cases of bird flu in humans was found in Colorado. Here it comes, right before the election.
we cannot let that BS happen again.
masks, distancing, and closures were proven to be authoritarian.
the lies being told about Trump et al have never become more apparent.
what They accuse another of is exactly what They are doing/trying.

Reactions: anon_q2raz786xy94b
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT