ADVERTISEMENT

If you believe progressive sex ed should be taught

PotimusWillie

B2B Caffeinated Nat’l Champion
Gold Member
Jan 5, 2009
by strangers in our schools, I suggest the following read.

Look up the Lyrics to the song Toyland.

The meaning in this song is important and why this rush to treat young lives as logical thinkers and “prepare” them for life is a slippery slope.

Strangers taking your child through the door into adult desires is not healthy.

You can’t take it back. There is no reset button. The lack of the nuclear family teaching their children is killing us.

This song is sad. Don’t rush your kids into life’s issues.

The meaning in this song is important and why this rush to treat young lives as logical thinkers and “prepare” them for life is a slippery slope.

You can’t take it back. There is no reset button. The lack of the nuclear family teaching their children is killing us.

I want to know when the responsible adult governors will start arresting and charging these people with sex crimes. Sentence a few of them to 10 years in prison and they may start leaving their private lives at home.

I have never seen such disregard to the parents in private matters that are taboo and unethical, downright evil. We must stand on principles not principals.

Are you referencing a specific situation, or just the concept of teaching sex ed in general?

That's what I'm trying to figure. As far as I can tell they're against even teaching boys have a penis and girls have a vagina.
That's bullshit and you know it. But you would be against even that right? I mean a boy can have a vagina these days..

That's bullshit and you know it. But you would be against even that right? I mean a boy can have a vagina these days..
See, that’s what’s confounding to me. Do you think learning that there are transgenders in the world is going to want to make kids be transgender? If you know about gay people does that somehow make you want to be gay? I don’t think so.

See, that’s what’s confounding to me. Do you think learning that there are transgenders in the world is going to want to make kids be transgender? If you know about gay people does that somehow make you want to be gay? I don’t think so.

once again,
you miss the point.
damn good at That fwiw.

try me.

The right has a culture war every week that really just comes down to their fear of whites not being the majority.

The right has a culture war every week that really just comes down to their fear of whites not being the majority.
Well the left has been waging a culture war in an attempt to destroy the “white culture and values” that they view as their enemy. To pretend that the left hasn’t been fighting a culture war is an absolute joke. Y’all are just pissed that many conservatives are no longer sitting on their hands and have decided to engage.

Last edited:
you know exactly what he is talking about
your kind want to push trans and pronouns on elem kids
answer the ?
why would that be taught in elem school'
the left is disgusting
I actually don’t know what specifically he is referencing and I don’t know what grade most public schools start teaching sex ed. Is hetero sex ed OK and anything else should be avoided or is all sex ed out of bounds?

Was it a problem when schools started teaching that whites were not superior to blacks and segregation was wrong, or should that also been the exclusive domain of the home and not school? Don’t think for a second that at the time the topic of race wasn’t even more controversial than the topic of sexuality is today.

Reactions: shonuff253
Well the left has been waging a culture war in an attempt to destroy the “white culture and values” that they view as their enemy. To pretend that the left hasn’t been fighting a culture war is an absolute joke. Y’all are just pissed that many conservatives are no longer sitting on their hands and have decided to engage.
Harris said yesterday that aid to Fla. should be based on equity. This tells you what kind of idiots they have in power.

Reactions: Spe77
What's white culture and values?
I’ll just let one of your liberal cesspool universities define it for you.

Ummmm you're the one that used the term. You said liberals are attempting to destroy white culture. Now I'm asking YOUR definition of white culture not some liberal cesspool university. Can you not define your own point of you?

Ummmm you're the one that used the term. You said liberals are attempting to destroy white culture. Now I'm asking YOUR definition of white culture not some liberal cesspool university. Can you not define your own point of you?
Read my post again. I put white culture and values in quotes to show that I was referring to liberal’s definition of what they view as their enemy. We have universities, politicians, media, and other liberal institutions calling for the elimination of “whiteness” in our country. So I’ll leave it to your buddies to define it for you. My guess is their definition includes all Christian conservatives who believe in limited government as constructed by our Constitution.

• Love
Reactions: Athens is Heaven
ADVERTISEMENT