ADVERTISEMENT

If you mispronounce Kamala

JackRussellDawg

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Jun 29, 2018
Coastal Florida
You are being racist, so I am told. She claims that her name means, “lotus flower,” but upon independent investigation, I have learned that it actually has two meanings, depending on how you say it. If you emphasize the first syllable, it means, “load of bull shit.” If you emphasize the last syllable, it means, “hot loads are fun.”

You are being racist, so I am told. She claims that her name means, “lotus flower,” but upon independent investigation, I have learned that it actually has two meanings, depending on how you say it. If you emphasize the first syllable, it means, “load of bull shit.” If you emphasize the last syllable, it means, “hot loads are fun.”

Just call her the Ugandan Giant.

Willie says his former mistress can't beat Trump...per some old article from 2019.
willie-kamala-678x381.jpg

Leland Earl Whitehouse was very accurate in the comments section from 12/2019.
https://nworeport.me/2019/02/13/willie-brown-mistress-kamala-harris-cant-beat-trump/

How do you pronounce “Albany?” All-Benny? If you do it means your reading comprehension is likely severely lacking.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT