ADVERTISEMENT

OFFER If You Spend Significant $$ On Advertising For Your Business….

BigOleDawg

Delta's Ready When You Are
Gold Member
Oct 22, 2001
Lake Oconee
please reach out to us to see if we can help. Our new company, Elite NIL Solutions, is working on a few initiatives to support Georgia Football and our Collective, the CCC. We are now a sponsor of UGASports and an official NIL partner with Red&Black Sportswater where every bottle sold supports the CCC.

Back to the advertising……please see the post below Radi shared a few weeks back regarding how we can help free up NIL dollars for Dawg owners who have large annual media budgets and do significant advertising. We wanted to repost so folks could know how to reach us. Please text us at 678-215-4909 or email at ben@elitenilsolutions.com to see if we can help. No pressure or risk- just Dawgs trying to help Dawgs! #HornsDown, #DawgsUp

Radi Earlier Post
@Radi Nabulsi

While I was meeting with them I learned about their main business and it is fascinating, so I asked if I could share it with the readers here.

So if you are a loyal Dawg alumni/supporter who runs a business and carries a significant annual media budget, reach out to Elite NIL Solutions. The way they buy media is amazing.

The graphic below and in the link shows the average 15% media savings they can deliver for any company (see the example below). Elite NIL Solutions is open to a meeting with anyone who is spending north of $1M on their annual media cost/buys.

They can set up a 45-minute Zoom call and quickly take any owner/decision-maker through their process. The good news is that they can do the assessment within a few days and there is absolutely ZERO risk - you do not have to change agencies or what media they are buying. The goal is to bring value back to the Bulldog alumni and help free up cash savings that can then be redeployed in support of the CCC and Georgia’s NIL efforts. They pay you the savings upfront, which blows my mind. Of course, you use your savings however you see fit yet the goal is to make it a win for all parties.

AD_4nXfOjwoDfsHETiemjKMRYYX2iEiHJFm5PCcU1V6sfWGAvtsIxCjOntxcFxa_kDxQtNaVuNfww7Q6YOIglfVRk6o_8qNzPHX4BYtQ0H9tzK-YTag-Tx1IlGQm87ciPESmwPkPmBWykQ1nJIJbkXF4_WeXIfmK

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.