ADVERTISEMENT

If you vote for Biden….

If you vote for Biden you’re voting for Kamala. It is my hope that Trumps picks someone as VP that will be an easy decision when comparing the 2 VP’s.
Kamala would be president at some point in the next 4 years if Biden is re-elected. Trump has an opportunity to set up the GOP for the next 12 years if he can pick the right person.

Everyone knew what was coming when President Biden was elected. On this very site, people said "Get ready for 4.00 a gallon gas, open borders, etc" . He's done exactly what we said he'd do.....screw things up.

If this country re-elects this man, we deserve whatever happens to us.

Inflation is higher than when he took office
Gas is higher
Groceries are higher
Housing is higher

If you like that, then vote for Mr. Biden.
If not vote for someone else.

Everyone knew what was coming when President Biden was elected. On this very site, people said "Get ready for 4.00 a gallon gas, open borders, etc" . He's done exactly what we said he'd do.....screw things up.

Gas is higher
Groceries are higher
Housing is higher

Really thinks who Trump picks as a VP will have a lot to do with the outcome.

I don’t think so. If someone sees the Trumps VP as a soul reason not to vote for our current President, God save us.

And I meant “soul”.
Due to his age, thinks there are some that would feel better about who potentially steps in if something happened…..not the “soul” reason, but a concern. Especially for those that are on the fence.

Last edited:
Reactions: Athens is Heaven
This is the best endorsement I’ve ever seen https://www.foxnews.com/video/6355077152112

Trump is an old white guy. I don’t think putting another old white guy on the ticket is the right more.

My dream would be Ben Carson since he is strong in many areas Trump struggles, though sadly I don’t think he’s really in the running. JD Vance is another good option. At least he’s a younger white guy, lol.

Reactions: PotimusWillie
Trump is an old white guy. I don’t think putting another old white guy on the ticket is the right more.

My dream would be Ben Carson since he is strong in many areas Trump struggles, though sadly I don’t think he’s really in the running. JD Vance is another good option. At least he’s a younger white guy, lol.
Down with white guys!

Gas is higher
Groceries are higher
Housing is higher

We won’t deserve it because no way a fair election puts that treasonous idiot back in office.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT