ADVERTISEMENT

Ilhan Omar connected ballot harvester in cash-for-ballots scheme

Dawgchat liberals keep telling me that voter fraud associated with mail-in ballots is not a widespread issue, so I guess I’m not going to worry about it.
This is my surprised face.

I would love to see that sleeve bag frog marched out of her office and off to prison, but I’m not holding my breath.

Thank you president bush and president obama for all those wonderful somalis. They have made a great addition to our american family. Whooda thunk they would contribute so much? And to think President Donald Trump wants to round them up and airlift them back where they came from. Shame, shame on him. He's a sho nuff racist for that. Can I git me some chatRAT support up in here.
Howboutit you 15 watt dems?

Last edited:
Thank you president bush and president obama for all those wonderful somalis. They have made a great addition to our american family. Whooda thunk they would contribute so much? And to think President Donald Trump wants to round them up and airlift them back where they came from. Shame, shame on him. He's a sho nuff racist for that. Can I git me some chatRAT support up in here.
They totally left behind the problems of their home country.

Hey Guys, guess what? Ballot harvesting is legal in MN.

And one person's unverified and unsupported accusation of paying for votes is not exactly a court-ready case. Project Veritas has been shown to manipulate video and facts time and time again.

Keep trying though. We know the campaign was hoping the Durham report was going to be the big October surprise but according to Maria Bartiromo it looks like there will be no interim report (which is not something that happens, ever, so I guess Barr's pressure didn't work). I am sure the campaign can come up with something to distract from the taxes, the campaign fraud, arrest of yet another senior advisor, the deaths and the lying.

Reactions: celticdawg
Hey Guys, guess what? Ballot harvesting is legal in MN.

And one person's unverified and unsupported accusation of paying for votes is not exactly a court-ready case. Project Veritas has been shown to manipulate video and facts time and time again.

Keep trying though. We know the campaign was hoping the Durham report was going to be the big October surprise but according to Maria Bartiromo it looks like there will be no interim report (which is not something that happens, ever, so I guess Barr's pressure didn't work). I am sure the campaign can come up with something to distract from the taxes, the campaign fraud, arrest of yet another senior advisor, the deaths and the lying.

Not surprised that you brushed over the implications of the video. It would be one thing if they were simply collecting completed ballots to turn them into polling locations. Clearly detailed in the video is coercion of voters and collecting blank ballots to be filled out by associates of the Omar campaign. I’ve come to expect clueless responses by a few of you.

O’Keefe does on occasion overhype some of his breaking stories, but he’s also hit dead on the mark multiple times. He helped uncover the election fraud that was occurring with ACORN which led to it being shutdown. It’s funny the same type of election fraud that was being conducted by members of ACORN is being done by members of the Omar campaign, but you can’t see it or refuse to admit the truth.

Not surprised that you brushed over the implications of the video. It would be one thing if they were simply collecting completed ballots to turn them into polling locations. Clearly detailed in the video is coercion of voters and collecting blank ballots to be filled out by associates of the Omar campaign. I’ve come to expect clueless responses by a few of you.

O’Keefe does on occasion overhype some of his breaking stories, but he’s also hit dead on the mark multiple times. He helped uncover the election fraud that was occurring with ACORN which led to it being shutdown. It’s funny the same type of election fraud that was being conducted by members of ACORN is being done by members of the Omar campaign, but you can’t see it or refuse to admit the truth.
"On occasion over-hypes some breaking stories"? He has been caught deceptively editing videos on multiple occasions, is a convicted felon and has a very poor track record of his allegations surviving investigation.

Again, if this is the best the Trump campaign can come up with, they have some serious work to do.

"On occasion over-hypes some breaking stories"? He has been caught deceptively editing videos on multiple occasions, is a convicted felon and has a very poor track record of his allegations surviving investigation.

Again, if this is the best the Trump campaign can come up with, they have some serious work to do.

Keep ignoring the fact that his videos resulted in the investigation of one of nations largest community organizing groups. After numerous arrests of ACORN members the organization dissolved.

Reactions: benchwarmerdawg
Keep ignoring the fact that his videos resulted in the investigation of one of nations largest community organizing groups. After numerous arrests of ACORN members the organization dissolved.
That was his first operation and it was over a decade ago. Even the National Review knows he has been an embarrassment to conservatives since then.

And I will add again, do you really think any of this is going to help Trump or the Republicans come November? Everyone voting for Trump already hates Omar with a burning hot passion. This is a great example of exactly why Trump is struggling. His entire campaign (and all his proxies in conservative media) have been about appealing to his base, who is going to vote for him regardless. Trump has shown no ability to date to speak to the educated moderates he needs to win the election. Perhaps tomorrow he can turn it around but I doubt it.

Dems always stuffing ballot boxes
The only current meaningful election fraud case is in NC, where the republicans cheated so badly the state overturned the election for a seat in the US House.

Care to share a case of similar impact or scope for the benefit of a democrat?

The only current meaningful election fraud case is in NC, where the republicans cheated so badly the state overturned the election for a seat in the US House.

Care to share a case of similar impact or scope for the benefit of a democrat?
serious? Every year how many dead people vote for Dems in local precincts.

serious? Every year how many dead people vote for Dems in local precincts.
It is funny to me that republicans complain about getting screwed all the time yet control most state houses, the WH and executive branch (Justice Department), the Senate and soon enough the Supreme Court. Yet Trump and republicans are always whining about being victims.

If you have an article or any court cases to share on all these dead people voting (and yes, I am well aware of Kennedy and Chicago so don't bother), feel free to share.

It is funny to me that republicans complain about getting screwed all the time yet control most state houses, the WH and executive branch (Justice Department), the Senate and soon enough the Supreme Court. Yet Trump and republicans are always whining about being victims.

If you have an article or any court cases to share on all these dead people voting (and yes, I am well aware of Kennedy and Chicago so don't bother), feel free to share.

You don't know me very well..I'm constantly calling Trump out, I'm anything but a Trumper.
https://nypost.com/2020/08/29/political-insider-explains-voter-fraud-with-mail-in-ballots/

You don't know me very well..I'm constantly calling Trump out, I'm anything but a Trumper.
https://nypost.com/2020/08/29/political-insider-explains-voter-fraud-with-mail-in-ballots/
My apologies, I should have remembered your post history.

Having said that, an anonymous source in the notoriously slanted NY Post (perhaps the most Fox of all Fox media) is not exactly equivalent to a current felony fraud case that overturned an election for the House of Representatives.

Are you and CelticDawg Butt Buddies..??

The only reason they will tell you that is because they are alright with the fruad!

Demorats will tell you everything is"above board", opened Trump ballots recently found in a trash can , ballots found in dumpster , tray of ballots found in a ditch , it goes on and on ! It is part of the Demorat plan ...there needs to be some folks prosecuted !!

That was his first operation and it was over a decade ago. Even the National Review knows he has been an embarrassment to conservatives since then.

And I will add again, do you really think any of this is going to help Trump or the Republicans come November? Everyone voting for Trump already hates Omar with a burning hot passion. This is a great example of exactly why Trump is struggling. His entire campaign (and all his proxies in conservative media) have been about appealing to his base, who is going to vote for him regardless. Trump has shown no ability to date to speak to the educated moderates he needs to win the election. Perhaps tomorrow he can turn it around but I doubt it.

the rioters, looters, and BLM are doing a lot of the work with the moderates, groups Biden, Harris, and Pelosi have aligned themselves with

Last edited:
The day after the story breaks, it's gets handed to the local police. That's the swamp investigating the swamp. MN is a corrupt one-party state and people outside of Minneapolis are fed up with it. Omar just helped Trump flip the state.

Minneapolis police investigating ballot harvesting claims amid allegations surrounding Omar
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/minneapolis-police-omar-ballot-harvesting

Last edited:
One day after the story breaks, we find out that it's being investigated by the local police. That's the swamp investigating the swamp. MN is a corrupt one-party state and people outside of Minneapolis are fed up with it. Omar just helped Trump flip the state.

Minneapolis police investigating ballot harvesting claims amid allegations surrounding Omar
Minneapolis seems like a wonderful place.

Their gangs used to fight in my kid's HS all the time, only kids doing so. Sometimes with guns. The 404 Gang vs The Taliban

Demorats will tell you everything is"above board", opened Trump ballots recently found in a trash can , ballots found in dumpster , tray of ballots found in a ditch , it goes on and on ! It is part of the Demorat plan ...there needs to be some folks prosecuted !!
Any kind of election fraud, be it local, state or federal should be a federal offense. If kidnapping is federal then election fraud can be. In fact it has much more effect nationally.

One day after the story breaks, we find out that it's being investigated by the local police. That's the swamp investigating the swamp. MN is a corrupt one-party state and people outside of Minneapolis are fed up with it. Omar just helped Trump flip the state.

It's very funny to me how I have seen a dozen states listed as battleground, but not Minnesota. Why is that I wonder?

Clinton won the state by 40k votes four years ago. I wouldn't be shocked if Biden wins by under 15k in six weeks.

ADVERTISEMENT