ADVERTISEMENT

Illegal Aliens Who Killed Americans Removed from DHS ‘Most Wanted’ List

Savannah_Dawg

The Dawgfather
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Savannah, GA
Really. Has any presidential administration in the history of our country ever had more contempt for America than these clowns. Lots of distressing things in this article. Love to hear the chat Dem’s defend this…

Really. Has any presidential administration in the history of our country ever had more contempt for America than these clowns. Lots of distressing things in this article. Love to hear the chat Dem’s defend this…

I guess they want Americans killed. Democrats are some odd Americans.

I guess they want Americans killed. Democrats are some odd Americans.

You don't hear anything from chat libs about the border debacle , surly they can't agree with what is going on . They can't be so tone deaf that they don't realize the consequences of having open borders and taking responsibilities away from ICE and other immigration

enforcement agencies . I know this country is divided ... but it is just common sense , no matter what political party .

From the official announcement:

“The 101,789 obsolete voter files that will be removed include 67,286 voter files associated with a National Change of Address form submitted to the U.S. Postal Service; 34,227 voter files that had election mail returned to sender; and 276 that had no-contact with elections officials for at least five years [and up to 9 years].”

“In each of these cases, the individual had no contact with Georgia’s elections officials in any way - either directly or through the Department of Driver Services - for two general elections.”

Reactions: jenkinscreekdawg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT