ADVERTISEMENT

I'm done with Pro Sports

and cancelling ESPN! I'll figure out another way!
We would be better off if those losers all moved to Mexico and got robbed by banditos, at gunpoint, inside the houses.............make'em respect America.
19960823_cros_mx_crowded_mp_956_641_imagesjarman-watermark.png_0_0_30_r_b_-30_-30.jpg

We would be better off if those losers all moved to Mexico and got robbed by banditos, at gunpoint, inside the houses.............make'em respect America.
19960823_cros_mx_crowded_mp_956_641_imagesjarman-watermark.png_0_0_30_r_b_-30_-30.jpg

I feel a hell of a lot safer walking the streets of cities here in Mexico than the US. If you're not involved in the drug trade down here you're not gonna be the victim of a violent crime often. Didn't somebody just shoot up another church in the US?

You're just ignorant and a bigot.

I feel a hell of a lot safer walking the streets of cities here in Mexico than the US. If you're not involved in the drug trade down here you're not gonna be the victim of a violent crime often. Didn't somebody just shoot up another church in the US?

I'll 100% guarantee I've traveled to more places than you have ever thought about traveling...........before I was 25 years old. It's been my experience that your kind are bad representatives of America. You're too stupid to realize you're nothing but an old ignorant racist. Let's hope the narcos will mistake you for a drug mule.
mexican-drug-cartel.jpg

I'll 100% guarantee I've traveled to more places than you have ever thought about traveling...........before I was 25 years old. It's been my experience that your kind are bad representatives of America. You're too stupid to realize you're nothing but an old ignorant racist. Let's hope the narcos will mistake you for a drug mule.
mexican-drug-cartel.jpg

Who posted the pic of the poor Mexican family and talks about Mexicans as if they are criminal? Bigot, racist whatever you are a prime example.

If you can give just one example of my posting or saying, or doing anything hinting at racism please do.

Reactions: bigdawg36
Who posted the pic of the poor Mexican family and talks about Mexicans as if they are criminal? Bigot, racist whatever you are a prime example.

If you can give just one example of my posting or saying, or doing anything hinting at racism please do.
I post plenty of pictures of 3rd world nationals 'cause I've spent a shitload of time in those environments. I deployed on more humanitarian missions than should be legal. By definition, "Mexican banditos" are criminals....look it up. You're nothing but an old dirty ass racist tightwad, who sits around Mexican saloons, talking down 'bout the white man and America. When was last time you went to India, or any other 3rd world nation, to help its people?
Humanitarian_Aid2_large.gif

I post plenty of pictures of 3rd world nationals 'cause I've spent a shitload of time in those environments. I deployed on more humanitarian missions than should be legal. By definition, "Mexican banditos" are criminals....look it up. You're nothing but an old dirty ass racist tightwad, who sits around Mexican saloons, talking down 'bout the white man and America. When was last time you went to India, or any other 3rd world nation, to help its people?
Humanitarian_Aid2_large.gif
Still waiting for my racist actions, words etc.
The first pic wasn't banditos.
You did get one thing right...I do hang around some saloons from time to time and I'm known as a very generous tipper. You might give an example of my tightwadedness as well for the record.
I've got more Mexican and gringo friends than you could count.

Agree done. If we all just man up and say enough is enough. They will eventually get the message. If we don't buy tickets or team gear for a whole year we could change the world for the better.
it'll take more than a yr, but it would be a start...begin w/ nfl/nba...

Still waiting for my racist actions, words etc.
The first pic wasn't banditos.
You did get one thing right...I do hang around some saloons from time to time and I'm known as a very generous tipper. You might give an example of my tightwadedness as well for the record.
I've got more Mexican and gringo friends than you could count.
Your false proclamation of "racial injustice," in America is confirmation that you're a racist. Give us one example of the "racial injustice" you keep crying 'bout. Any American who goes to live in Mexico is either an outlaw, or a tightwad......taking advantage of the economic inequality of our brown brethren is pathetic. Those Mexicans are okay with you as long as you keep the pesos coming...let the pesos stop and see how many are still your friend. I've got plenty of folks down in Oaxaca and none of them want Americans there. If I was gambling man, I'd say you probably live there, or very nearby.
miserable-flooding-is-a-fact-of-life-in-mexico-citys-impoverished-iztapalapa-borough-1401737787.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: d-dawg

Well, LMAO.....Especially the inner city streets of places run by black democrats

Your false proclamation of "racial injustice," in America is confirmation that you're a racist. Give us one example of the "racial injustice" you keep crying 'bout. Any American who goes to live in Mexico is either an outlaw, or a tightwad......taking advantage of the economic inequality of our brown brethren is pathetic. Those Mexicans are okay with you as long as you keep the pesos coming...let the pesos stop and see how many are still your friend. I've got plenty of folks down in Oaxaca and none of them want Americans there. If I was gambling man, I'd say you probably live there, or very nearby.
miserable-flooding-is-a-fact-of-life-in-mexico-citys-impoverished-iztapalapa-borough-1401737787.jpg

Where have I ever posted or cried about racial; injustice. Please repost.

I'm definitely an outlaw and no doubt I like living in a beautiful place with a great climate and loving people and yeah the cost of living is nice as well. Sure beats the heat, humidity traffic and oversupply of redneck mouthbreathers in Georgia.

WTF? Am I a tightwad, or am I spreading around the pesos to get friends? You clowns really should get your stories together.

I'm definitely an outlaw and no doubt I like living in a beautiful place with a great climate and loving people and yeah the cost of living is nice as well. Sure beats the heat, humidity traffic and oversupply of redneck mouthbreathers in Georgia.
Get your stories straight.
"Where have I ever posted or cried about racial; injustice. Please repost."
https://uga.forums.rivals.com/threa...ons-but-i-believe-i-will.273300/#post-2754548
"Am I a tightwad, or am I spreading around the pesos to get friends?"
http://www.x-rates.com/calculator/?from=MXN&to=USD&amount=1
social_justice_warriors_demotivational_poster_by_ninjajaffacake-dah24t4.jpg

If you are indeed living in Mexico, you made a wise choice. It is where you need to be.

Get your stories straight.
"Where have I ever posted or cried about racial; injustice. Please repost."
https://uga.forums.rivals.com/threa...ons-but-i-believe-i-will.273300/#post-2754548
"Am I a tightwad, or am I spreading around the pesos to get friends?"
http://www.x-rates.com/calculator/?from=MXN&to=USD&amount=1
social_justice_warriors_demotivational_poster_by_ninjajaffacake-dah24t4.jpg

I said why they said they were taking a knee. I didn't cite any instance of racial injustice. Try again.

Don't know what the calculator is supposed to explain.

0-2.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT