ADVERTISEMENT

I'm sure there is a simple explanation, but let's go to the video....

Frankly, I’m surprised it’s still up on Twitter.

Then there is the Mich woman who confessed to backdating ballots to make them legal because of her boss ordered her.
There were multiple witnesses out of the michigan that there was rescanning ballots over and over when the machine jammed.
Of course everything is justifiable in the small minds of our leftist friends because Trump is EVIL.

Move to N. Korea see a tyrant up close and personal.
kim-jong-un-wants-another-summit-with-donald-trump-e1537482113103.jpg

We all know. Even the most ardent of the left know deep down in their hearts that shenanigans occurred. I just don’t believe anyone will ever provide what is needed to overturn this election. We all know this will not amount to anything, but not saying these coincidences that continually have happened in ga are interesting is just head in the sand type stuff. And they are not just coincidences. From phantom leaks causing a delay. To issues in the recount. To this. Everyone is so defensive and angry when this kind of info is posted it gives them away. Be honest with yourself. At the very least there is some weird shit happening in the atl. There will be some kind of spin explaining it.

Last edited:
We all know. Even the most ardent of the left know deep down in their hearts that shenanigans occurred. I just don’t believe anyone will ever provide what is needed to overturn this election. We all know this will not amount to anything, but not saying these coincidences that continually have happened in ga are interesting is just head in the sand type stuff. And they are not just coincidences. From phantom leaks causing a delay. To issues in the recount. To this. Everyone is so defensive and angry when this kind of info is posted it gives them away. Be honest with yourself. At the very least there is some weird shit happening in the atl. There will be some kind of spin explaining it.

No, we’re just laughing at you. I promise.

Then there is the Mich woman who confessed to backdating ballots to make them legal because of her boss ordered her.
There were multiple witnesses out of the michigan that there was rescanning ballots over and over when the machine jammed.
Of course everything is justifiable in the small minds of our leftist friends because Trump is EVIL.
Then why dont Rudy present all the "evidence" in a court of law? Asking for a friend.

Listen to what Kemp, Raffensperger, and Eric Ericsson have recently said. You are choosing to believe false information, and that’s on you. Just because something doesn’t feel right in your gut, or something doesn’t pass the smell test does not mean there was shenanigans on the scale of turning the election. No major smoking gun, and the goal post move almost daily as to what the focus of the fraud was. What say you about the lawyer from Florida , Republican, encouraging people to temporarily move to ga to vote. Where’s the outrage that that he is trying to steal an election ? I don’t expect you’ll say much about that one. Both sides have tried stuff, if this were a football game they would be offsetting penalty’s . No spin, quit believing false information.

Listen to what Kemp, Raffensperger, and Eric Ericsson have recently said. You are choosing to believe false information, and that’s on you. Just because something doesn’t feel right in your gut, or something doesn’t pass the smell test does not mean there was shenanigans on the scale of turning the election. No major smoking gun, and the goal post move almost daily as to what the focus of the fraud was. What say you about the lawyer from Florida , Republican, encouraging people to temporarily move to ga to vote. Where’s the outrage that that he is trying to steal an election ? I don’t expect you’ll say much about that one. Both sides have tried stuff, if this were a football game they would be offsetting penalty’s . No spin, quit believing false information.
I don’t think the election will be turned. Too much smoke out there in a few places for me. I haven’t seen a word Trump has said recently. Just going off what I see everyday. (Like this down below from raff) The lawyer Lin Wood is a democrat and batshit crazy. Ironically asking republicans to not vote in the senate race. What the Florida lawyer is saying is certainly wrong. My eyes are open just fine. Even you said it in your post. Just because it didn’t smell right doesn’t mean it is enough to turn the election. I agree, but even you admit there is something not quite right too. My eyes are open. I don’t have any false hope. The atl’s crooked history along with several coincidences are enough for me.

Last edited:
No, we’re just laughing at you. I promise.
Super defensive. You are making my point. I can say without a doubt that what kemp and raff said were right about the recount. It isn’t changing. There is no fraud that can be proven by a recount. The anonymity of the vote wouldn’t allow it to be proven. I don’t expect any change. You can’t admit anything is off or weird with this election. If you can’t admit that, you don’t have an opinion. Just an agenda. @khonelson can have a legit conversation about it. I respect that. The election isn’t going to be overturned. It is ok to admit a lot of firsts happened with it however. You are in no danger. The Orangeman will be out of your life soon enough young fella.

Last edited:
Again, those duplicitous life-long republicans are in on the fraud. Stop the steal!

Or now ol blackjack kemp has finally surfaced and said we need an audit of the signatures......his ass was starting to feel the heat

Super defensive. You are making my point. I can say without a doubt that what kemp and raff said were right about the recount. It isn’t changing. There is no fraud that can be proven by a recount. The anonymity of the vote wouldn’t allow it to be proven. I don’t expect any change. You can’t admit anything is off or weird with this election. If you can’t admit that, you don’t have an opinion. Just an agenda. @khonelson can have a legit conversation about it. I respect that. The election isn’t going to be overturned. It is ok to admit a lot of firsts happened with it however. You are in no danger. The Orangeman will be out of your life soon enough young fella.
No. This is no different than any other election. Anytime you have hundreds of millions of people participating in something you are gonna find some handful of examples of wrong-doing- on both sides by the way. What is different is this is the first time a sitting US president has been such a cry baby and a demagogue and had a loyal set of millions of people to actively scratch and claw in a pathetic attempt to subvert our democracy by elevating these isolated examples. It's sad.

Wow, people look at the same video and see it completely different . The article above stated that no one was told to leave the polling center ...national news reported it differently at the time it happened , claimed a water pipe broke . If nobody was told to leave , why did everybody else leave and these 4 people stayed ? Gov. Kemp is now doubling down for a signature audit after the oversight review in Georgia yesterday . The Secretary of State has to authorize signature audit , he is already investigating the Abrams Pac for illegal registrations and ballot harvesting . This is a dam mess , if any of this is true " lock'em up " !!

Last edited:
Again, those duplicitous life-long republicans are in on the fraud. Stop the steal!

Interesting fact check. I would like to see the poll managers (or anyone saying that poll watchers weren’t told to leave) be put under oath to attest to that under penalty of perjury. The ones claiming it did happen have done that.

This should be a fairly straightforward thing to resolve in court. The press left too and later told Republican poll watchers that they got a tip that counting continued. That is very odd.

So because you and your idiot buddy post a link from some unknown website called leadstories.com we are just supposed to lay down? Not happening dude.

No. This is no different than any other election. Anytime you have hundreds of millions of people participating in something you are gonna find some handful of examples of wrong-doing- on both sides by the way. What is different is this is the first time a sitting US president has been such a cry baby and a demagogue and had a loyal set of millions of people to actively scratch and claw in a pathetic attempt to subvert our democracy by elevating these isolated examples. It's sad.

You have got to be kidding , the need for a legal election in this country is not sad . We have laws that have to be adhered to ...we can't overlook some illegal acts as unimportant , that would be sad !!

Literally none of this is factual. Just you and your feelings , which nobody gas about.

No different? The sheer numbers were all time records in every single category. And not by just a little. Millions. You are better than that. Pure spin. Just take a second to admit things were different. Mail in ballots were incredibly different. Early voting was different. That article is pure spin. The vote dump that happened around the same time I guess was just a coincidence. The largest single vote dump in the history of ga elections. It is probably all on the up and up, but doesn’t it make you take a second. Suspicious but normal I guess. Just like the article said.

Never heard of this website, but glad after 48 hours they have been able to find someone that had an excuse. I knew there would be an excuse, there always is.
After how much evidence of normal things that look very very shady will liberals admit something is wrong? Actually, I guess some have but too many keep covering it up like a cat. There are hundreds of people who have worked overt the years as canvas watchers and challengers that say this isn't normal. Does that not make you question things?

No different? The sheer numbers were all time records in every single category. And not by just a little. Millions. You are better than that. Pure spin. Just take a second to admit things were different. Mail in ballots were incredibly different. Early voting was different. That article is pure spin. The vote dump that happened around the same time I guess was just a coincidence. The largest single vote dump in the history of ga elections. It is probably all on the up and up, but doesn’t it make you take a second. Suspicious but normal I guess. Just like the article said.
Affidavits and video proof across all these states, republican state officials overseeing the election processes and recounts and in many cases republican appointed judges overseeing the court cases challenging the results and Trump has nothing to show for any of it. Nothing, as in zero meaningful wins in any case.

Your position requires a conspiracy involving multiple organizations both public and private, many hundreds of active participants and total failure of the court system across a multitude of jurisdictions. The primary advocates for this insane position are such legal luminaries as Linn Wood, Rudy and Sidney Powell.

Please continue to promulgate this stupidity. I hope it costs the republicans the senate.

Interesting fact check. I would like to see the poll managers (or anyone saying that poll watchers weren’t told to leave) be put under oath to attest to that under penalty of perjury. The ones claiming it did happen have done that.

This should be a fairly straightforward thing to resolve in court. The press left too and later told Republican poll watchers that they got a tip that counting continued. That is very odd.

I graduated HS with Alan Duke. He's one of the biggest ultra-liberal douchebags I've ever met. Works for CNN. I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him.

Never heard of this website, but glad after 48 hours they have been able to find someone that had an excuse. I knew there would be an excuse, there always is.
After how much evidence of normal things that look very very shady will liberals admit something is wrong? Actually, I guess some have but too many keep covering it up like a cat. There are hundreds of people who have worked overt the years as canvas watchers and challengers that say this isn't normal. Does that not make you question things?
The problem is the same that it has been from the beginning—you have literally no idea how these things work, and so if you see something you consider “suspicious” (which they are literally videoing for transparency lol), then you just jump to conclusions and try to make it fit your narrative. The exact same thing happened with the workers on video correcting ballots, collecting locked ballots the next day in LA, sharpiegate, etc. But you continue to embarrass yourself because you never learn, and then are quick to call for insane action like martial law—because apparently you’re literally insane (or at least dishonest).

Like here, you wanted an explanation, you got one, and now you’re moving the goalposts again. Like we’ve said from the beginning; bring it to court.

Affidavits and video proof across all these states, republican state officials overseeing the election processes and recounts and in many cases republican appointed judges overseeing the court cases challenging the results and Trump has nothing to show for any of it. Nothing, as in zero meaningful wins in any case.

Your position requires a conspiracy involving multiple organizations both public and private, many hundreds of active participants and total failure of the court system across a multitude of jurisdictions. The primary advocates for this insane position are such legal luminaries as Linn Wood, Rudy and Sidney Powell.

Please continue to promulgate this stupidity. I hope it costs the republicans the senate.
You will get no argument from me about the attorneys. But if you can’t admit this election had numerous abnormalities compared to its predecessors then you just have a stance. And not an opinion.

You will get no argument from me about the attorneys. But if you can’t admit this election had numerous abnormalities compared to its predecessors then you just have a stance. And not an opinion.
I can definitely agree this election has been unique. A once in a hundred year pandemic drove significant changes to the method of voting. Trump is also an entirely unique phenomenon so significant changes in voter participation were to be expected.

Regarding potential fraud, I look to the courts to make a determination. So far, their collective view regarding the total lack of meaningful fraud has been unanimous.

ADVERTISEMENT