ADVERTISEMENT

Imagine this...

You are on trial to be removed from your job, and several members of the jury want the job you have.

Yeah, and you being on trial, you decide that certain relevant witnesses, such as those who have first-hand knowledge of what you did, can't testify, and that half the jury is down with that. Imagine.

Yeah, and you being on trial, you decide that certain relevant witnesses, such as those who have first-hand knowledge of what you did, can't testify, and that half the jury is down with that. Imagine.
Imagine, being a group of America hating douchebags that make a living screwing hardworking , patriotic American citizens. Imagine they fabricate a rouse to overthrow a rightfully elected President . Imagine this President is cleaning up the corruption that is the federal government. Imagine those dems in prison after our great president is through with them.

Oh, you mean like what the rightwing nutjobs like Jordan, McCarthy, Hice etc want to do with Hunter Biden?
It is 11:40 PM. This post takes the brain-damaged stupid-shit POTD in a 9th inning walk off. My God, you actually deserve a government crazy check. This post makes stupid look smart. The stupidest Paris Hilton, Mississippi mudflap shit I have ever seen typed. Just dambed daft.

Edit: And you, too, Food.

It is 11:40 PM. This post takes the brain-damaged stupid-shit POTD in a 9th inning walk off. My God, you actually deserve a government crazy check. This post makes stupid look smart. The stupidest Paris Hilton, Mississippi mudflap shit I have ever seen typed. Just dambed daft.

Edit: And you, too, Food.
Damn , Duck that post was a poetic gem. You put into words, the stupidity of the party of transgender, Snowflake, mommas boy America haters. I should not leave out the Leftest bull dike women who long for a set of balls under their skirt in this party as well.

Damn , Duck that post was a poetic gem. You put into words, the stupidity of the party of transgender, Snowflake, mommas boy America haters. I should not leave out the Leftest bull dike women who long for a set of balls under their skirt in this party as well.
These people are turd plant stupid.

First, KDS said that no witnesses had first hand knowledge of the call (he even used capital letters to make his point.) I was simply pointing out that like most statements by Trumpers, that was not true, both Vindman and Williams were witnesses, and they were on the call

If you believe that holding up aid appropriated by Congress to get a foreign government to investigate your likely opponent in the next election is "nothing wrong", that is your opinion. The majority of Americans disagree with you.

Reactions: shonuff253
First, KDS said that no witnesses had first hand knowledge of the call (he even used capital letters to make his point.) I was simply pointing out that like most statements by Trumpers, that was not true, both Vindman and Williams were witnesses, and they were on the call

If you believe that holding up aid appropriated by Congress to get a foreign government to investigate your likely opponent in the next election is "nothing wrong", that is your opinion. The majority of Americans disagree with you.
Trump wanted Biden investigated because he was blatantly breaking the law. That is Trumps job to rid the government of lawbreakers and cheaters. Dems or pubs alike. That is not the same as when the Dems opened an investigation on Trump as a citizen running for president. That represents the party of corruption, greed and self serving deviants.

Trump wanted Biden investigated because he was blatantly breaking the law.
You really believe that the reason behind the request for an investigation was Trump's concern over Biden breaking a law, and not to help Trump's re-election efforts. C'mon, give me a break.

You are on trial to be removed from your job, and several members of the jury want the job you have.

lrqTET3.png

Reactions: jbpayne32

But your ok with a sitting president spying on a presidential candidate

You really believe that the reason behind the request for an investigation was Trump's concern over Biden breaking a law, and not to help Trump's re-election efforts. C'mon, give me a break.
Why Yes I do believe Trump was investigating Biden, because he broke the law.Biden even bragged about it on camera. The standard of proof is a lot different for dems than law abiding conservatives evidently.

But your ok with a sitting president spying on a presidential candidate
That is not what happened.I am upset that obama , hillary, biden , pelosi, etc. spied on Trump in his election campaign as an American citizen. They fear Trump so they are trying to destroy him with their illogical,illegal witch hunts. The American public see the dems actions and will vote accordingly soon.

do you believe everything you see posted on facebook? This is why you and your liberal idiot friends get so riled up because you believe everything you see posted and whatever CNN tells you to believe. NEWSFLASH. THIS IS A FALSE MEME.

trump-supporters-stupid-know-5791babf5f9b58cdf369ffb9.jpg

No, they dont.

Yes. Trump was elected to drain the Swamp, and the first place to start is all the corruption in the Obama administration.

Oh, you mean like what the rightwing nutjobs like Jordan, McCarthy, Hice etc want to do with Hunter Biden?
Do you believe Hunter and Joe Biden should be investigated for receiving a job for which he had zero experience and was protected by Biden when he demanded (not asked) that the investigation in Hunter and Burisma be ended and the prosecutor fired or Ukraine would lose a billion dollars? And by the way, should the connections with Ukraine and other dem politicians also be investigated? In addition, Obama was given a $65 million dollar book deal (have to sell a LOT of books to make that work) by a company that he gave a $365 million dollar contract while president. Do think that ought to be investigated? Or are dem shenanigans fine with you?

And Mr Vindman agreed that the transcript was accurate. So what is your point?

And Mr. Vindman was asked THREE TIMES to become the Minister of Defense for the country of Ukraine. Anybody find it odd that an American would be offered such a job? Especially one who is famous amongst co-workers for constantly trying to undermine his own Commander in Chief? Nothing to see here. Move along.

5 more years Assholes....5 more years.......STFU and just go away.....

5 more years Assholes....5 more years.......STFU and just go away.....
I love the sight of these anti American assholes crying about fairness and mean old Trump. “Life is tough, it’s even tougher if you are stupid!”—John Wayne(The Duke). Deal with it snowflakes. A strong America is best for the whole world.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT