ADVERTISEMENT

NonDawg Implants (teef, not sweater puppets)

PappyDawg2727

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Dec 17, 2017
Columbia, Misery
Had three extractions done this morning in prep for implants in a few months. Dental issues stemming from eating a windshield some 49 years ago.

In 1996 I had to have crown lengthening surgery done to the same lower front teeth, so that crowns could be added. I lived in Statesboro at the time, but had the surgery done in Savannah. No one told me that I would probably need somebody to drive me home because I was under light anesthesia for the procedure. With no choice but to get home (an hour away), I hung around the waiting room for a bit, then headed out.

To anyone that knows Savannah, Abercorn out by the old Savannah Mall, not far from Hunter Army airfield.... busy street: four lanes with a median. I was stopped at a light and noticed the woman in the car next to me with a horrified look on her face. The why didn't register until I got home and took the towel and ice from around my neck and noticed it was covered in blood. As was my lower jaw, lip, and neck. The numbness in my mouth caused my lip to droop open some, but I didn't feel it.

Blood and drool all over the towel, my shirt, and my person. I laughed a little at the image that poor woman must have had. Like I had just had an encounter with Freddie Krueger.

Today was similar. Although wife drove me home and we only live maybe 15 minutes from the dentist.

Fun, fun, fun... till her daddy takes the T-Bird away.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News