ADVERTISEMENT

in '18, my confidence in Fromm was shaken in Baton Rouge, Louisiana on banks of Mississippi River

wayxpython

Diehard supporter
Oct 20, 2011
Willacoochee, GA
the debacle against Cocks didn't help..............I still think 'Dogs of Georgia have good opportunity to defeat War Eagles of Auburn, despite Dogs' lethargic QB. A loss to Auburn and the season is done.........at least we won most important game of season on 11-2-19.......that one was all that really mattered in big scheme of things.
110319-uga-photos-ba18_uq4fba.jpg

Colonel Smart, I just don' feel like I deserve to lead.....

Lieutenant, Lieutenant, pull yourself together. So you got 8 men mutilated by the minefield on the map. Sergeant Major was about to muster out anyway. So you called an airstrike on my CP.......We needed to dig a new latrine anyway. So artilliery is falling on the USO convoy bringing beer and Playmates.......wait a minit......WTF? YOU IDIOT!.

Here’s what’s gonna happen. The Allbarn War Damn Tigers have been gettin all Gussied up practicing the same damn plays for two solid weeks that ole Augustus thinks is gonna work real good against us. He will script out those plays for the first two times the Goat Humpers have the ball. Watch for some trickeration here and there. Problem is the Toothless Buzzards ain’t seen the likes of our Defense. We bend but don’t break. Meanwhile, our offense is in a tizzie, as the noise from 95 million screaming incestuous Barners and their D Line wreak havoc on our banged up blockers. We slowly begin to wear them down and Hot Rod kicks 47 3 pointers as the Jawja Damn Bulldogs clinch the SEC Championship for the third damn year in a row. Can I get an Amen?

Here’s what’s gonna happen. The Allbarn War Damn Tigers have been gettin all Gussied up practicing the same damn plays for two solid weeks that ole Augustus thinks is gonna work real good against us. He will script out those plays for the first two times the Goat Humpers have the ball. Watch for some trickeration here and there. Problem is the Toothless Buzzards ain’t seen the likes of our Defense. We bend but don’t break. Meanwhile, our offense is in a tizzie, as the noise from 95 million screaming incestuous Barners and their D Line wreak havoc on our banged up blockers. We slowly begin to wear them down and Hot Rod kicks 47 3 pointers as the Jawja Damn Bulldogs clinch the SEC Championship for the third damn year in a row. Can I get an Amen?
East Championship

Reactions: deadduckdawg

Shades of Leonard's Losers. Excellent oration!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT