ADVERTISEMENT

In a debate, a “random” line of questions are asked

PotimusWillie

B2B Caffeinated Nat’l Champion
Gold Member
Jan 5, 2009
Random, but with the understanding that certain subjects will be briefed.

It just seemed odd in the debate when a question was asked directly to President Biden. There was a well scripted and mechanical 1, 2,3,4……. answer. Very well rehearsed and without any semblance of emotion or sincere belief. It was a “mechanical” repeat of a script.

When challenged by President Trump on political buzz phrase falsehoods, anger and frustration showed. President Biden was challenged on statements he made that it was obvious we’re just scripted repeats.

It made me wonder who President Biden was speaking to when he repeated phrases that the average US citizen knew were not true.

I guess if you keep repeating them…..

When made to respond on point, he was not truly capable.

Old news, but not just a bad debate. He is struggling.

I want a Trump vs Harris debate. Oh my, it would be a spectacle. Which would show clearly how unprepared she would be to have to sheriff the world internationally.

Being sarcastic, just make it Harris - Levine. It would be a classic snapshot of the Dem leadership.

Reactions: seatonsdawgs
Random, but with the understanding that certain subjects will be briefed.

It just seemed odd in the debate when a question was asked directly to President Biden. There was a well scripted and mechanical 1, 2,3,4……. answer. Very well rehearsed and without any semblance of emotion or sincere belief. It was a “mechanical” repeat of a script.

When challenged by President Trump on political buzz phrase falsehoods, anger and frustration showed. President Biden was challenged on statements he made that it was obvious we’re just scripted repeats.

It made me wonder who President Biden was speaking to when he repeated phrases that the average US citizen knew were not true.

I guess if you keep repeating them…..

When made to respond on point, he was not truly capable.

Old news, but not just a bad debate. He is struggling.

I want a Trump vs Harris debate. Oh my, it would be a spectacle. Which would show clearly how unprepared she would be to have to sheriff the world internationally.

Being sarcastic, just make it Harris - Levine. It would be a classic snapshot of the Dem leadership.
Harris/ AOC.....Dumb & Dumber 2024 IMHO.

Reactions: zingerdawg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT