ADVERTISEMENT

Incoming

Been saying 2024 will be decisive and I’m pretty sure which way it goes in regards to the economy. We will begin to see banks crater, bank bail ins, massive layoffs, more inflation, stocks will
Fall, trouble in the pension sector, etc.

This modern monetary theory with bidenomics will either sink us this year or prove centuries of traditional economic theory wrong. I think I know which one it will be.

Most of the moves made are so blatantly stupid and risky, it like they want to destroy this country.
Which is a story unto itself

Been saying 2024 will be decisive and I’m pretty sure which way it goes in regards to the economy. We will begin to see banks crater, bank bail ins, massive layoffs, more inflation, stocks will
Fall, trouble in the pension sector, etc.

This modern monetary theory with bidenomics will either sink us this year or prove centuries of traditional economic theory wrong. I think I know which one it will be.

Most of the moves made are so blatantly stupid and risky, it like they want to destroy this country.
Which is a story unto itselfto to be
Some decisions have to be made to stop this madness. It is going to be painful but we have to cut back and I hope that the people will be patient and willing to sacrifice for the sake of our country.

Reactions: Bells76
Some decisions have to be made to stop this madness. It is going to be painful but we have to cut back and I hope that the people will be patient and willing to sacrifice for the sake of our country.

but will those decisions be made? Not with our current leaders. If they do explode the economy, and it looks like it’s a sure thing, it will present a massive opportunity to those of us who saw it coming and primed ourselves to take advantage.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
but will those decisions be made? Not with our current leaders. If they do explode the economy, and it looks like it’s a sure thing, it will present a massive opportunity to those of us who saw it coming and primed ourselves to take advantage.
I’m talking about new leadership in the future.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT