ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting info from General Jack Keane

JudgeLarryDawg

Circle of Honor
Oct 7, 2002
Talking on Fox News just now, Keane talking about sanctions imposed on Russia says US is dependent on foreign unanium, particularly Russian unarium.

Hmmm, US dependent on Russian uranium. Didn't Hillary facilitate the sale to Russia of 20% of our uranium? What is the wide, wide world of sports was going on? Oh, I forgot, huge cash infusions to the Clinton Foundation.

Talking on Fox News just now, Keane talking about sanctions imposed on Russia says US is dependent on foreign unanium, particularly Russian unarium.

Hmmm, US dependent on Russian uranium. Didn't Hillary facilitate the sale to Russia of 20% of our uranium? What is the wide, wide world of sports was going on? Oh, I forgot, huge cash infusions to the Clinton Foundation.
the Clintons should go down in history as the worst of the worst..

Is there anything Hillary has 'done' or has 'been a part of' that was good? That is one more corrupt woman IMO..........

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT