ADVERTISEMENT

Intown Atlanta and Atlanta Metro area Real Estate

GrantParkDawg

Aggression
Gold Member
Oct 2, 2014
Atlanta
My business partner and I are both UGA grads and have 20+ combined years of residential sales experience. My area of focus is intown so Buckhead and then south to downtown and east into Decatur and the Toco Hills area. In particular Reynoldstown, Grant Park, Inman Park, Cabbagetown, Glenwood Park, Edgewood, Candler Park, Kirkwood and East Lake. Also work Marietta/Roswell.

Buying is not as bad right now as it is been made out to be. Toughest buy is move in ready in a great school district with a large flat yard.

Representation matters on both sides and the skill and experience level variance in our industry is huge due to the low cost of entry into the profession. Always happy to answer any questions.

Reactions: Radi Nabulsi
My business partner and I are both UGA grads and have 20+ combined years of residential sales experience. My area of focus is intown so Buckhead and then south to downtown and east into Decatur and the Toco Hills area. In particular Reynoldstown, Grant Park, Inman Park, Cabbagetown, Glenwood Park, Edgewood, Candler Park, Kirkwood and East Lake. Also work Marietta/Roswell.

Buying is not as bad right now as it is been made out to be. Toughest buy is move in ready in a great school district with a large flat yard.

Representation matters on both sides and the skill and experience level variance in our industry is huge due to the low cost of entry into the profession. Always happy to answer any questions.
How many people do you see each month who decide they can just become a realtor overnight? I bet about as many people who decide they can become journalists lol.

Reactions: GrantParkDawg
How many people do you see each month who decide they can just become a realtor overnight? I bet about as many people who decide they can become journalists lol.
Yes! Totally get that point.

I am very involved in the Atlanta association. We have doubled in size in just a few years and are at record numbers.

I always tell people its not that hard to get a license or to sell one house but it is very hard to make a long term consistent living in a variety of conditions! Washout rate is 80% plus. I love it though! Great business.

Reactions: Radi Nabulsi
Yes! Totally get that point.

I am very involved in the Atlanta association. We have doubled in size in just a few years and are at record numbers.

I always tell people its not that hard to get a license or to sell one house but it is very hard to make a long term consistent living in a variety of conditions! Washout rate is 80% plus. I love it though! Great business.
80%! Wow. Yeah, that's the part that gets people. It's easy to talk UGA when the season is in session. But what do you report on when you don't have games, practices, access, etc. and it's the middle of May? Selling one house to a family friend is great. Then what?

Reactions: GrantParkDawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT