ADVERTISEMENT

Is there any demographic worse than the white liberal these days?

Didn’t realize the Chinese had technology to watch me through a covered camera lens.
No, but they can listen to what you say, record your keystrokes, and build up data on you.

There's an example of a parent becoming angry because his teenage daughter started receiving advertising for maternity needs and new babies. Turns out that her online behavior indicated that she was pregnant. And she was.

Now, are they interested in you personally? Probably not. Are they interested in influencing what information you see? Absolutely.

No, but they can listen to what you say, record your keystrokes, and build up data on you.

There's an example of a parent becoming angry because his teenage daughter started receiving advertising for maternity needs and new babies. Turns out that her online behavior indicated that she was pregnant. And she was.

Now, are they interested in you personally? Probably not. Are they interested in influencing what information you see? Absolutely.
Is that why I keep seeing videos with hot girls and big boobs? I hear you and I’ll be glad if TikTok is banned. However, the video I posted although originally a TikTok video was posted on YouTube. Also, I have a VPN and multiple layers of security so I’m good. I use separate devices and networks for general internet searches/entertainment and personal use.🙂

Last edited:
Reactions: Zonadog
ADVERTISEMENT