ADVERTISEMENT

It’s happening at the University of Alabama

yeah thanks dude really appreciate the life advice. Means a lot coming from you. We had all been in one giant germ fest but thanks to your wisdom we are now contemplating certain procedures that might mitigate cross exposures.

And I didn’t conflate the two, you a wise message board man, did. Of course we are running two totally separate and elaborately air gapped systems. But thanks really, again, means so much.

There’s nothing “realistic” about stupid public policy. But all the Chads and Dakotas turning Athens into a hotspot increase our degree of difficulty greatly. Did the nurse in the doctors office get breathed on by Chad in the Alps Kroger last night? Maybe! It’s really fun.
I have no idea what you just tried to say, but you are welcome. Glad to help you, and glad it means so much to you. DM me any time you want, glad to advise.

Reactions: Diverdowndawg
Im concerned about bigger picture of this related to colleges. This is going to be impossible to control as long as students are all on campus. At a certain point it could result in game cancellations/postponements. If that goes far enough it could have very bad implications for the season. Early signs don’t seem good for controlling this on a college campus unless they go all online soon, which I suspect will happen
Colleges are broken as are most “leaders” who oversee academia/colleges. Let this test be a blessing, as in most cases of our short history prove to be as much. Those who don’t get “it” (my opinion be damned and “truth” / better decisions) prevail! Finally this system running rampant on incentives that is not in the interest of the egregiously growing cost to youth of our country adapt. CFB will too. Let’s all be glad that UGA at the moment stands on the right side of the data.

Pretty sure my son, The Traitor, at Bama has it. He tested negative, but his roommates tested positive. He's getting re-tested tomorrow. It's not like they've all been going out or anything. But when you have thousands of 18-21 year olds living together, it's going to happen. He says it's going through the entire street he lives on, which has hundreds of student houses that hold 5-10 kids each. This is why I said earlier it will burn right through these large college towns.

He feels like total crap and has for about 4 days. Thinks he is on the other side of it.

Here is a novel idea - don’t get tested. Just beat it yourself at home. Stop contributing to hysteria.

Reactions: wooly_bugger
Be interesting to see what sort on long-term heart and/or lung damage we may see from COVID, especially the mild cases in young people.

Like Chernobyl - you may not have died...but what sort of delayed, lingering effects might you see?

Too early to tell.
Yep, and in the meantime we should stay in our houses and wait til we experience Heart problems.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT