ADVERTISEMENT

It’s terrible they don’t have accommodation for the man

Found a pic of OCD online.............

Who needs pron when you are this lucky?

todd.png

Only a dumbass (with a wife/GF or both) would play the sound while entertaining themselves watching pron.......................The deaf guy's lawsuit is frivilous.

OK, you get Ginsberg's seat for that analysis. Assuming the cyborg ever runs out of batteries.

cuck Donny fan .. mad because I don’t but Donny lies . I understand cuck .

WTF? Is "cuck" the word of the day on Sesame Street?

Todd a/k/a The Real Todd, olecountrydog, washdog, when was the last time you pleasured yourself to Ms Davis?
371-AC99-B-1-D99-4-E1-A-8-E47-421793-B40-A5-D.jpg
He's been working it to Ms Davis since she laid her big breasts on his shoulders in 7th grade. Then in September he met her in the surf in front of Flora-Bama and took her to the EconoLodge with a sack of quarters, but his surprise announcement to the Chat got ruined. I wonder if Heather is Ms Davis's first name and was an invented fantasy. In any event, I'm happy it worked out for him.

He's been working it to Ms Davis since she laid her big breasts on his shoulders in 7th grade. Then in September he met her in the surf in front of Flora-Bama and took her to the EconoLodge with a sack of quarters, but his surprise announcement to the Chat got ruined. I wonder if Heather is Ms Davis's first name and was an invented fantasy. In any event, I'm happy it worked out for him.
If Ms Davis turns out to be Heather.....Todd done invented some trilogy of terror shit....
G0OMX-1475701038-1164-blog-Header%20Final.png
maxresdefault.jpg

I know , I got all y’all Donny fans upset this morning and y’all attacking the great one . It figures y’all will do such a thing . Donny is a liar and a criminal.

I don’t even read half y’all replies so it doesn’t matter. Donny cucks ,

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT