ADVERTISEMENT

NonDawg It looks like Jerry Sandusky might be innocent

ca61668

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2005
So before yesterday I always assumed Sandusky was guilty as charged, like pretty much everyone else in America. Then I listened to this podcast. I've listened to it three times, just to make sure I understand all the arguments presented. The upshot is that I don't think Sandusky is guilty of anything. My mind is blown. If you have some time, check it out. It's an unbelievable story.

So before yesterday I always assumed Sandusky was guilty as charged, like pretty much everyone else in America. Then I listened to this podcast. I've listened to it three times, just to make sure I understand all the arguments presented. The upshot is that I don't think Sandusky is guilty of anything. My mind is blown. If you have some time, check it out. It's an unbelievable story.

Amazing what happens behind closed doors in Big Ten country. Truly a strange and cultlike culture in that league in the Ath Depts.

Reactions: VZDawg

Unbelievable is the right word. Nobody believes Sandusky was innocent. Guilty of being the worst kind of monster.

Reactions: Diverdowndawg
giphy.gif

I’ve just always tried to figure out how a coach was able to rape full grown football players against their will.

Reactions: Diverdowndawg
Yeah, I think his adopted son went to prison on 14 counts of pervy behavior - girls this time - back in 2017. It rolls downhill. OP should have taken this to chat instead of smutting up this board.

The lawyer Sandusky hired married a 14 year old girl. That says it all. On trial for his freedom, he chose a lawyer who would have been on trial for statuary rape if not married.

We didn’t land on the moon either and 911 was done by the government.

If you don’t believe just look on the internet.

The vent never disappoints.

Is this a belated April Fools Day joke?

I get it guys, I felt the same way before I listened to this. If there is anyone out there willing to check it out I'd appreciate other takes. Apologies to anyone I offended, that was not my intent.

I get it guys, I felt the same way before I listened to this. If there is anyone out there willing to check it out I'd appreciate other takes. Apologies to anyone I offended, that was not my intent.

You listened to a podcast and then decided that multiple witnesses who testified under oath all lied?

Penn St must feel dumb for paying out all that money when all they needed to do was listen to a podcast.

I’m all about being skeptical and everything but what’s his explanation for the witness testimony like McQueary? Is he making it up or does Mr. podcast just ignore that? McQueary saw some other white dude screwing a kid?

"I’m all about being skeptical and everything but what’s his explanation for the witness testimony like McQueary? Is he making it up or does Mr. podcast just ignore that? McQueary saw some other white dude screwing a kid?"

It's all covered in the podcast. McQueary's story changed over time to include the "screwing". Mr. podcast wrote a 15,000 word expose for Newsweek that was squashed a few days before it's publication date, and it goes in depth into all of this stuff. I rarely post here, and my posting history certainly isn't controversial. I don't enjoy the hate, but I do think it's likely an innocent man will die in prison for crimes he didn't commit, and that's unfortunate. If that's true, and I get that no one here thinks that it is, it worries me that something like this could happen, and I think people should be aware of it. That's the end of it for me and I'll go back to enjoying this site as a spectator.

P.S.--I have a young daughter, and I just watched the Nasser/gymnastics documentary a couple of weeks ago. After that I talked to her for an hour about the various ways it's not ok for adults to act with kids, because I COULD NOT BELIEVE how naive everyone was in that situation. I was shaking my head the entire time as I watched the victims and their parents explain how they somehow did not comprehend the abuse that was happening. Point being, I get everyone being upset at the idea that someone is defending a pedophile. I was too flippant in the way I presented this whole thing, so my bad. Back to football

"I’m all about being skeptical and everything but what’s his explanation for the witness testimony like McQueary? Is he making it up or does Mr. podcast just ignore that? McQueary saw some other white dude screwing a kid?"

It's all covered in the podcast. McQueary's story changed over time to include the "screwing". Mr. podcast wrote a 15,000 word expose for Newsweek that was squashed a few days before it's publication date, and it goes in depth into all of this stuff. I rarely post here, and my posting history certainly isn't controversial. I don't enjoy the hate, but I do think it's likely an innocent man will die in prison for crimes he didn't commit, and that's unfortunate. If that's true, and I get that no one here thinks that it is, it worries me that something like this could happen, and I think people should be aware of it. That's the end of it for me and I'll go back to enjoying this site as a spectator.

P.S.--I have a young daughter, and I just watched the Nasser/gymnastics documentary a couple of weeks ago. After that I talked to her for an hour about the various ways it's not ok for adults to act with kids, because I COULD NOT BELIEVE how naive everyone was in that situation. I was shaking my head the entire time as I watched the victims and their parents explain how they somehow did not comprehend the abuse that was happening. Point being, I get everyone being upset at the idea that someone is defending a pedophile. I was too flippant in the way I presented this whole thing, so my bad. Back to football

The podcast explains away multiple victims testifying against him? Witnesses testifying against him?

Penn State didn’t roll over and pay our millions because the guy was innocent.

And to think Sandusky’s attorney’s couldn’t have uncovered what this podcast did? Come on.

The grassy knoll and moon landing conspiracies are more believable.

Reactions: donalsonville_dawg
The podcast explains away multiple victims testifying against him? Witnesses testifying against him?

Penn State didn’t roll over and pay our millions because the guy was innocent.

And to think Sandusky’s attorney’s couldn’t have uncovered what this podcast did? Come on.

The grassy knoll and moon landing conspiracies are more believable.

All these questions are answered in the podcast and especially in that article. I know you won't believe anything I say here so you can check those sources out if you want to. Every single objection you are raising is specifically covered, from the state of Pennsylvania paying out to Sandusky's attorney's not having the time and resources to do proper discovery. Remember that this case happened many years ago and there have been a lot of new revelations since. It's the Salem Witch trials circa 2010. Also, I'm not a conspiracy guy. We went to the moon, 9/11 was not an inside job, etc. and so forth

All these questions are answered in the podcast and especially in that article. I know you won't believe anything I say here so you can check those sources out if you want to. Every single objection you are raising is specifically covered, from the state of Pennsylvania paying out to Sandusky's attorney's not having the time and resources to do proper discovery. Remember that this case happened many years ago and there have been a lot of new revelations since. It's the Salem Witch trials circa 2010. Also, I'm not a conspiracy guy. We went to the moon, 9/11 was not an inside job, etc. and so forth

You have picked a strange hill to die on.

Reactions: Boom MFer Dawg
ADVERTISEMENT