ADVERTISEMENT

It's literally like Snoop Dogg saying "I never used the F bomb"........

kckd

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2001
https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-pretends-lock-her-173905795.html

Shifting the blame to his supporters, Trump added, “Hillary Clinton — I didn’t say, ‘Lock her up,’ but the people would all say, ‘Lock her up, lock her up.’ OK. Then we won, and I said pretty openly, I’d say, ‘Alright, come on, just relax. Let’s go. We gotta make our country great.’”

The Republican’s claim was easy to debunk, however.

He repeatedly invoked “lock her up” cries during his 2016 run for president and, at the time, even said he would appoint a special prosecutor to look into accusations Clinton improperly used a private email server during her time as Barack Obama’s secretary of state.

Shifting the blame to his supporters, Trump added, “Hillary Clinton — I didn’t say, ‘Lock her up,’ but the people would all say, ‘Lock her up, lock her up.’ OK. Then we won, and I said pretty openly, I’d say, ‘Alright, come on, just relax. Let’s go. We gotta make our country great.’”

He repeatedly invoked “lock her up” cries during his 2016 run for president and, at the time, even said he would appoint a special prosecutor to look into accusations Clinton improperly used a private email server during her time as Barack Obama’s secretary of state.
Yeah Trump is a pathological liar. This isn’t even debatable.

So he's full of shit. Still the better choice.

Aww. He's just misunderstood. A good Christian man with some rough edges.
Yeah, like bidens not a little girl nipple tweaking, daughter shower taking, lying sack himself. You pick the pedophile liar and his sorry anti America policies, I'll take the non pedo liar and his pro America policies.
You should be proud. NOT

You two initial guys running around with your chests puffed out acting like you know it all should simmer down. You have nothing to proud of. Your choice of candidate is disgusting. Even murders are held above pedos in prison. But thats your choice of candidate.

Reactions: oldmandawg

I know for sure I said lock her up

Yeah, like bidens not a little girl nipple tweaking, daughter shower taking, lying sack himself. You pick the pedophile liar and his sorry anti America policies, I'll take the non pedo liar and his pro America policies.
You should be proud. NOT

You two initial guys running around with your chests puffed out acting like you know it all should simmer down. You have nothing to proud of. Your choice of candidate is disgusting. Even murders are held above pedos in prison. But thats your choice of candidate.
I'm sorry. DIdn't mean to speak ill of family.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT