ADVERTISEMENT

Jack Smith Admits FBI Doctored Evidence to Produce Stunt Photos of Classified Docs During Mar-a-Lago Raid

doerunn

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Jul 13, 2001
doerun and inverness
Special Counsel Jack Smith responded to President Trump’s motion to dismiss the classified documents case based on the “spoliation” of evidence.
Jack Smith admitted the FBI doctored evidence to produce stunt photos of classified documents during the Mar-a-Lago raid.
The FBI took photos of the documents with cover sheets and publicly released them to damage Trump.
Last month, Jack Smith admitted the FBI messed with the boxes containing “classified” documents they seized from Trump and can’t be sure the order or the placement of the documents.
Jack Smith in his response admitted the FBI moved the classified documents around.
According to a footnote in the motion reviewed by The Gateway Pundit, the FBI messed with the boxes containing the ‘classified’ documents they seized from Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate.
The DOJ previously assured the Court that the placement of classified documents as originally found had been maintained – THEY LIED!
Footnote 3: The Government acknowledges that this is inconsistent with what Government counsel previously understood and represented to the Court. See, e.g., 4/12/24 Hearing Tr. at 65 (Government responding to the Court’s question of whether the boxes were “in their original, intact form as seized” by stating “[t]hey are, with one exception; and that is that the classified documents have been removed and placeholders have been put in the documents”

The DOJ in August 2022 lied to the Court when they claimed the red, blue and yellow sheets shown in the viral photo of the classified documents indicated their classification status.

The FBI admitted they messed with Trump’s documents! The FBI used cover sheets as placeholders for the classified documents.

“After the boxes were brought to WFO, the FBI created an index to correlate the documents with classification markings to codes (e.g., document “bb”) and labeled the classified cover sheets in the boxes with the codes for the seized documents. The FBI also generally replaced the handwritten sheets with classified cover sheets annotated with the index code, but regardless, any handwritten sheets that currently remain in the boxes do not represent additional classified documents—they were just not removed when the classified cover sheets with the index code were added. In many but not all instances, the FBI was able to determine which document with classification markings corresponded to a particular placeholder sheet.”

Full Article
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/06/jack-smith-admits-fbi-doctored-evidence-produce-stunt/

click the link and read julie kelly head in the sand.
Julie Kelly, you say? Wrong, as usual.

"Side note: The narrative on this box confirms that Julie Kelly is a dumbass propagandist. It confirms that some of the documents in the box had cover sheets on them, and there were other loose cover sheets in the box."

After FBI 13 placed all of the contents of the blue box back in the box, an ERT photographer took photos of the blue box with the cover off. Ex. 12. FBI 13 alerted the Case Team that s/he had found documents marked classified, and after s/he completed his/her privilege review, two Case Team agents reviewed the box and found numerous documents with classification markings, some of which had classification cover sheets already attached, as well as loose classification cover sheets. [my emphasis]
Julie the Propagandist is nevertheless reading a different part of the filing — which described cover sheets that are not in this picture — and claiming she was right.

If you are interested in more about Julie and her lies, this is a very detailed overview.

"Side note: The narrative on this box confirms that Julie Kelly is a dumbass propagandist. It confirms that some of the documents in the box had cover sheets on them, and there were other loose cover sheets in the box."

Julie the Propagandist is nevertheless reading a different part of the filing — which described cover sheets that are not in this picture — and claiming she was right.

If you are interested in more about Julie and her lies, this is a very detailed overview.

Except that this was written by a leftist and it was published b4 Jack admitted they doctored the evidence.

Except that this was written by a leftist and it was published b4 Jack admitted they doctored the evidence.
No, the article was written today and provides, in detail, exactly how the charge that "Jack admitted they doctored the evidence" is total BS. She may be a leftist; that doesn't make her wrong. If you think something in her article is factually wrong, feel free to point it out.

Julie started the nonsense that the FBI was authorized to assassinate trump at MAL. She can't read very well. Most if not everything she says is idiotic at best. I expect nothing less from a self proclaimed conspiracy theorist.

The denial in this thread is amazing. What will they do when this case goes “poof”? Blame the media source that reports it? SMH
I guess they are also 100% on board that the NY case wasn’t a made up witch trial with a predetermined outcome. Being a hypocrite must destroy reasoning.

The photos show boxes and piles of documents with an annotated cover sheet that prevents publication of the documents’ contents.

Smith eviscerated Trump’s arguments regarding this issue in his response to the motion to dismiss. Any serious person can see it for what it is - nonsense.

No, the article was written today and provides, in detail, exactly how the charge that "Jack admitted they doctored the evidence" is total BS. She may be a leftist; that doesn't make her wrong. If you think something in her article is factually wrong, feel free to point it out.
Okay, but the one I clicked from your post said May 9.

The photos show boxes and piles of documents with an annotated cover sheet that prevents publication of the documents’ contents.

Smith eviscerated Trump’s arguments regarding this issue in his response to the motion to dismiss. Any serious person can see it for what it is - nonsense.

Steve Bannon’s strategy of “flood the zone with crap” is going to be in full effect this week as Trump’s team anticipates a poor performance Thursday.

Funny that the Biden impeachment thread seems to no longer be in play at all at this point.
Okay, but the one I clicked from your post said May 9.
There are two articles. The top one is from today, the second May 9th. I included the second article because it goes into more detail about Ms. Kelly.

• Haha
Reactions: cherrydawg
Steve Bannon’s strategy of “flood the zone with crap” is going to be in full effect this week as Trump’s team anticipates a poor performance Thursday.

Funny that the Biden impeachment thread seems to no longer be in play at all at this point.

There are two articles. The top one is from today, the second May 9th. I included the second article because it goes into more detail about Ms. Kelly.
Your guy can blow me.

Julie started the nonsense that the FBI was authorized to assassinate trump at MAL. She can't read very well. Most if not everything she says is idiotic at best. I expect nothing less from a self proclaimed conspiracy theorist.
The rules of engagement stated use of deadly force is authorized. I know these being a retired federal leo.

Like Tapper and Bash?

Last month, Jack Smith admitted the FBI messed with the boxes containing “classified” documents they seized from Trump and can’t be sure the order or the placement of the documents.
In a May 1 filing, Walt Nauta’s attorney claimed he had difficulty in cross-referencing materials in classified and unclassified discovery because “certain items in the seized boxes he reviewed were in a different order from where they appear in the scans of the boxes’ contents produced in discovery.”

Then this week, Jack Smith admitted the FBI doctored evidence to produce stunt photos of classified documents during the Mar-a-Lago raid.
This contradicts their statement in August 2022, where the DOJ lied to the Court when it claimed that the red, blue, and yellow sheets shown in the viral photo of the classified documents indicated their classification status.

It turns out they were “slip sheets” the FBI used to replace the so-called classified documents. The FBI admitted they messed with Trump’s documents! The FBI used cover sheets as placeholders for the classified documents.
prosecutors-release-new-photos-showing-84467512-side.webp

Last edited:
The rules of engagement stated use of deadly force is authorized. I know these being a retired federal leo.
I'm not saying that the rules don't state that.

I'm saying Julie grossly misrepresented the rules of engagement as rules that were created for the MAL raid specifically. That is my beef with her....she's a liar and has basically no credibility in my eyes.

lol grossly misrepresented how bout good people on both sides, russia russia russia, kids in cages, border patrol whipping illigals, border secure, trump is hitler, you know they were to cover there badges when intially entering the residence? Listen to Dan Bongino a former ss agent on the presidents detail. learn something today. Why did they cut the cameras at his residence? looking thru melanies underwear, going thru barons room. But mar a largo is only work 18m lol

lol grossly misrepresented how bout good people on both sides, russia russia russia, kids in cages, border patrol whipping illigals, border secure, trump is hitler, you know they were to cover there badges when intially entering the residence? Listen to Dan Bongino a former ss agent on the presidents detail. learn something today. Why did they cut the cameras at his residence? looking thru melanies underwear, going thru barons room. But mar a largo is only work 18m lol
This is word vomit and does nothing to discredit my assertion that Julie is FOS.

"Whataboutism" at it's finest...

shes right they could use deadly force against ss agents as well at trump and his family.
...But only if SS/trump/trump's family put agents in danger and their last resort was to use deadly force. You have to finish the policy statement.

That's what the policy says. They didn't have free reign to go in guns blazin as she portrayed it.

as a retired federal LEO i would expect you to call her out on being wrong here

She has undermined your former profession. I'm surprised you are defending her...

Reactions: celticdawg

It's not from the Gateway Pundit. It can't be true.

• Love
Reactions: celticdawg
Y'all detractors of the Gateway Pundit are hilariously funny in a desperate way.

So then by that logic, this former supreme court law clerk is lying too? So sad to say you need confirmation from a USG owned media outlet to learn the truth.

So you are suggesting some Supreme Court law clerk is above lying? Ha. Yes, everything in that tweet is a lie.

We know that for a multitude of reasons, but a compelling one is that if any of that were true, Trump would be doing everything in his power to get the case to court before the election. If he could prove any of that, it would help immensely in the election and has a judge who he knows would give him every opportunity to prove the allegations in court.

But that isn’t happening. Trump is doing everything he can to delay the trial in the hope he wins the election and can make it all go away. He knows he has a losing position in an actual trial and will do anything to push it out.

Y'all detractors of the Gateway Pundit are hilariously funny in a desperate way.

So then by that logic, this former supreme court law clerk is lying too? So sad to say you need confirmation from a USG owned media outlet to learn the truth.

I still see this as Julie changing the context of the filings to fit her narrative. She is getting people to focus on the highlighted parts, when in the real world the entire filing provides proper context.

Cameras were turned off, but trump personnel were watching live feed - no biggie there or they would've already raised the issues with The Boss. And the recording was off for 25 mins. Doubt that is enough for a smoking gun of any kind especially if witnesses were watching the live feed.

Photo covers - they ran out of pre-printed "Classified" covers because there was so much sensitive information that they had to make their own cover sheets on the fly.

But keep on going Julie. Keep feeding the rage machine. And yes....I think Mike Davis is lying too. His status as a former clerk doesn't absolve him of anything.

I still see this as Julie changing the context of the filings to fit her narrative. She is getting people to focus on the highlighted parts, when in the real world the entire filing provides proper context.

Cameras were turned off, but trump personnel were watching live feed - no biggie there or they would've already raised the issues with The Boss. And the recording was off for 25 mins. Doubt that is enough for a smoking gun of any kind especially if witnesses were watching the live feed.

Photo covers - they ran out of pre-printed "Classified" covers because there was so much sensitive information that they had to make their own cover sheets on the fly.

But keep on going Julie. Keep feeding the rage machine. And yes....I think Mike Davis is lying too. His status as a former clerk doesn't absolve him of anything.
Ok I think I finally got it:

1. If you don't like the news, they are lying.
2. Every other person who talks about that news from number 1 is also a liar.
3. Everyone is a liar. Problem solved.

Of course there is no point in asking why camera's were turned off. I mean if you were 100% on the up and up of course you wouldn't want evidence showing otherwise, right?

What if a cop pulled you over and turned off his camera? Surely he wouldn't have nefarious reasons, right?

And nothing happens when camera's are turned off, such as Epstein suddenly being dead. There are many other holes to poke at this camera narrative, but if the camera's were left on "the pictures do not lie" narrative would be a bigger challenge than calling every reporter a liar.

Ok I think I finally got it:

1. If you don't like the news, they are lying.
2. Every other person who talks about that news from number 1 is also a liar.
3. Everyone is a liar. Problem solved.

Of course there is no point in asking why camera's were turned off. I mean if you were 100% on the up and up of course you wouldn't want evidence showing otherwise, right?

What if a cop pulled you over and turned off his camera? Surely he wouldn't have nefarious reasons, right?

And nothing happens when camera's are turned off, such as Epstein suddenly being dead. There are many other holes to poke at this camera narrative, but if the camera's were left on "the pictures do not lie" narrative would be a bigger challenge than calling every reporter a liar.
Julie lied

Mike amplified the lies

Trying to compare Epstein/traffic stop to this situation is a reach as trump's people were WATCHING THE LIVE FEED. The cameras were not turned off. The recording stopped. That's categorically different.

• Haha
Julie lied

Mike amplified the lies

Trying to compare Epstein/traffic stop to this situation is a reach as trump's people were WATCHING THE LIVE FEED. The cameras were not turned off. The recording stopped. That's categorically different.
Funny that you are saying my statements are a reach!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a huge leap I have seen in quite a while to justify you opinion: recorded video vs watched video

Surely you know there is a difference in cameras being "watched" vs a recording. Or do you? A recording can be used as evidence in court and is damn near unimpeachable and cannot be cross examined. This is about 180 degrees opposite of a person who "watched" the cameras being called into testify about what they saw. They will destroy that person's integrity, bribe, intimidate, threaten family or just run into an unfortunate early death to keep their testimony from happening.

Unreal.

It is sickeningly disgustingly sad that leftist attack any news outlet that is not totally in the pocket of the Biden admin.

All they do is attack any source that disputes their hatred for Trump. Soooooo many lies repeated on a daily basis by the msm and then their useful idiots in the Biden fan club. All ignored by the tds sufferers here.

One of their beloved far left sites “debunks” someone on the right and they believe and repeat it. Most leftist on here are guilty of repeating the Russia Russ Russia lie, the Charlottesville lie, the hunter lap top lie and many more yet expect us to believe their sources and their opinions when their whole agenda is nothing but lies.

Some lefties have started opening their eyes and changing their minds on some things. But not the tds sufferers here. Smh

Funny that you are saying my statements are a reach!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a huge leap I have seen in quite a while to justify you opinion: recorded video vs watched video

Surely you know there is a difference in cameras being "watched" vs a recording. Or do you? A recording can be used as evidence in court and is damn near unimpeachable and cannot be cross examined. This is about 180 degrees opposite of a person who "watched" the cameras being called into testify about what they saw. They will destroy that person's integrity, bribe, intimidate, threaten family or just run into an unfortunate early death to keep their testimony from happening.

Unreal.
so we can agree the cameras weren’t “turned off“? I also know that videos can be taken out of context. Even in a courtroom. we see news outlets manipulating videos every day.

It is sickeningly disgustingly sad that leftist attack any news outlet that is not totally in the pocket of the Biden admin.

All they do is attack any source that disputes their hatred for Trump. Soooooo many lies repeated on a daily basis by the msm and then their useful idiots in the Biden fan club. All ignored by the tds sufferers here.

One of their beloved far left sites “debunks” someone on the right and they believe and repeat it. Most leftist on here are guilty of repeating the Russia Russ Russia lie, the Charlottesville lie, the hunter lap top lie and many more yet expect us to believe their sources and their opinions when their whole agenda is nothing but lies.

Some lefties have started opening their eyes and changing their minds on some things. But not the tds sufferers here. Smh
i’m attacking Julie Kelly because she’s FOS. has nothing to do with Trump or Biden.

• Haha
so we can agree the cameras weren’t “turned off“? I also know that videos can be taken out of context. Even in a courtroom. we see news outlets manipulating videos every day.

i’m attacking Julie Kelly because she’s FOS. has nothing to do with Trump or Biden.
The only reason you say that is you choose to believe cnn msnbc nbc and lying dims on topics related to trump. TDS makes folks lose all ability to think.

Reactions: DawglegrightinSC
The only reason you say that is you choose to believe cnn msnbc nbc and lying dims on topics related to trump. TDS makes folks lose all ability to think.
CNN, msnbc, NBC have nothing to do with anyone's ability to:

A) read what was filed
B) reach a totally separate conclusion than what Julie/mike are pushing to their followers
C) conclude that both are FOS and are in the business of peddling lies/feeding their base for some monetary gain.

CNN, msnbc, NBC have nothing to do with anyone's ability to:

A) read what was filed
B) reach a totally separate conclusion than what Julie/mike are pushing to their followers
C) conclude that both are FOS and are in the business of peddling lies/feeding their base for some monetary gain.
You tds sufferers always believe what the other side puts out, files says , does even though they are proven liars, crooks and hypocrites. But you go on with yo bad self. If your side wins you won’t have a country to destroy. The dem party hates America and its values and are doing their best to “fundamentally “ run us out of business. Not to mention the down right moral depravity it supports. Go ahead and line up with them. I’ll be here to point out those of you that assisted in our destruction. Keep that head in the sand which I know isn’t easy when one also has to keep their nose in the air acting like they are smarter than everyone else. Even actual lawyers and people much closer to the situation don’t agree with you and hufff post on your trd issues.

You tds sufferers always believe what the other side puts out, files says , does even though they are proven liars, crooks and hypocrites. But you go on with yo bad self. If your side wins you won’t have a country to destroy. The dem party hates America and its values and are doing their best to “fundamentally “ run us out of business. Not to mention the down right moral depravity it supports. Go ahead and line up with them. I’ll be here to point out those of you that assisted in our destruction. Keep that head in the sand which I know isn’t easy when one also has to keep their nose in the air acting like they are smarter than everyone else. Even actual lawyers and people much closer to the situation don’t agree with you and hufff post on your trd issues.
We were told this same stuff in 2020...yet here we are.

If everything is bad as you say and we are doomed....Get outside. Take a walk. Unplug for a minute. Will do you some good. Enjoy those freedoms while you have them. Biden is coming to take them away.

Unplug lolol You see the video of a guy that went back in his walmart shopping history and ordered the same items he did in 2022? It was 146.00 in 2022 same items today over 400.00. Yeah its bad. We are paying Ukranian politicians retirement while we are up to our eyeballs in debt. Crime is out of control but yall are worried about a so called accounting error. Illegal aliens are raping and murdering young children but yall dont care just orange man bad. smdh

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT