ADVERTISEMENT

Jim Traficant?

brimur

Them Dawgs Is Hell Don't They
Gold Member
Jul 9, 2009
Fairfax, VA
Given the weirdos Trump has trot out there so far between RFK and Tulsi to show his bipartisan appeal, Im just wondering when we might see Jim Traficant or that one dude who hid cash in his freezer?

Given the weirdos Trump has trot out there so far between RFK and Tulsi to show his bipartisan appeal, Im just wondering when we might see Jim Traficant or that one dude who hid cash in his freezer?
That’s rich when you support the party of men having periods, women with tits and facial hair, supporting child pedophiles, the list goes on and on.

That’s rich when you support the party of men having periods, women with tits and facial hair, supporting child pedophiles, the list goes on and on.
There are children. There are pedophiles. To my knowledge, there’s no such thing as a child pedophile. You said it with such confidence though. Kudos.

Reactions: nice marmot
Weirdos? You mean these people
55628340-8dd6-11ec-be5e-e1be01fe8c2f

Sam Brinton may be the first openly gender-fluid person hired into federal government leadership

If you’re going to accuse people of dumb shit like supporting pedophilia, maybe don’t sound like an idiot in the process.
Interesting. Now I am trying to be fair here. But you got on to me for calling you out for posting a picture implying the same about Trump. Which was patently false. Then said I may need to log off and relax. I was hoping you would be less hypocritical. Should I ask you to log off and relax. ;)

Weirdos? You mean these people
55628340-8dd6-11ec-be5e-e1be01fe8c2f

Sam Brinton may be the first openly gender-fluid person hired into federal government leadership
Had a dude that had a shaved head just like that came to my gym today. Close resemblance, except no lipstick & probably a 38DD. Also had a goatee, wearing a tank top and had a man purse.

Built more like a college linebacker. Muscular maybe 230….. looked more like a young Erskine Russell if you can imagine that.

Worked the bench, repping 220 with ease then moved on to curls etc.

Tried not to stare, but it was hard to believe what I was seeing. Felt like I was at a circus.

Not sure what I would have said if he walked into the men’s room.

What is it about Tulsi that makes her wierd?
She is just a little off. She was apparently raised in a cult called the Science of Identity. She secretly met with Bashar Al Assad and insisted that his war crimes were a lie, she has also been conspicuously pro-Putin (though I don’t necessarily think she is a Russian plant). But she also endorsed Bernie but then met with Trump and now has endorsed him. It’s just bizarre- not RFK bizarre, but bizarre.

She is just a little off. She was apparently raised in a cult called the Science of Identity. She secretly met with Bashar Al Assad and insisted that his war crimes were a lie, she has also been conspicuously pro-Putin (though I don’t necessarily think she is a Russian plant). But she also endorsed Bernie but then met with Trump and now has endorsed him. It’s just bizarre- not RFK bizarre, but bizarre.
This tracks. Like trump. Completely normal and ok when a Democrat. Or supporting democrats. Bizarre behavior if they switch sides. Trump besties with Oprah, Jesse, al and Whoopi. Critical of Obama, now the devil reincarnated. Got it. The squad’s behavior not bizarre. Rfk snd tulsi now bizarre.

This tracks. Like trump. Completely normal and ok when a Democrat. Or supporting democrats. Bizarre behavior if they switch sides. Trump besties with Oprah, Jesse, al and Whoopi. Critical of Obama, now the devil reincarnated. Got it. The squad’s behavior not bizarre. Rfk snd tulsi now bizarre.
Oh I put Oprah fully in that same category. We just werent discussing her at the moment

Reactions: zingerdawg
At least she didn't suck start her career. Is a little odd though.

If he was joking like I was, I’d agree.

He wasn’t joking, and neither was the dude that immediately came to his defense.
You posted something proven false with no sign that it was a joke. Maybe you didn’t know it was false and just don’t want to admit it. Either way, what Dawgfan1966 said about the Dems and pedophilia is true. Maybe you should be a little more bothered by the issue we have in this country with pedophilia and be less critical of those who are against it. Just a thought.

You posted something proven false with no sign that it was a joke. Maybe you didn’t know it was false and just don’t want to admit it. Either way, what Dawgfan1966 said about the Dems and pedophilia is true. Maybe you should be a little more bothered by the issue we have in this country with pedophilia and be less critical of those who are against it. Just a thought.
I’m sorry, I was at the pizza parlor in DC. Did you say something?

Go grab yourself some bleach and some sunshine and cure what ails you.

You thought what? That I’m pro-pedophile? Not anti-pedophile enough for you? You’re going to believe whatever you want to so go off, tin foil hat king.
No, just that I posted a response to you and you posted nonsense rather than having a conversation. I wont pretend to know what your thoughts are on pedophilia but you don’t sound like you think it is a serious situation. This should be something both sides can agree on.

Reactions: cherrydawg
There are children. There are pedophiles. To my knowledge, there’s no such thing as a child pedophile. You said it with such confidence though. Kudos.
You got me there! I got a little extra keyboard hits. It's obvious that pedophiles prey upon children. There is no joke in the fact they should be castrated in public , with no anesthesia an left to bleed out or heal.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT