ADVERTISEMENT

Joe gotta go

woofn

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Why is Joe now the Dems scapegoat…

Maybe I misunderstood how Joe and dems seemed to say how great he was doing these last 3.5 yrs. Even at the debate Joe was talking how he had done better and more than Trump did during his presidency…as has been the case with the dem party. Yet since the debate and now with basically 4 months until the election, everyday the calls for him to drop out grow in numbers.

In any case, I gotta ask the chat Dems especially, hasn’t Joe run on the democratic platform and policy’s that have been handed to him and that he ran on. I mean aren’t his policy’s (which most people know what they are and what the Dems supports) which are basically Obama’s and his followers. Isn’t whoever the Dems put in Joe’s place still promoting the same policy’s. Btw, like Obama, he told us what he was gonna do when he ran for president for the most part…he actually lived up to it.

So again, why is Joe all of a sudden not the same guy the Dems ran from the basement? Are the Dems finally admitting Joe hasn’t done a good job or is it that he’s just a buffoon or both? Surely they’re not admitting their policy’s suck. I can’t hardly believe it’s his dementia or whatever they’ve been saying he doesn’t have. Help me with your analysis…

Last edited:

Maybe I misunderstood how Joe and dems seemed to say how great he was doing these last 3.5 yrs. Even at the debate Joe was talking how he had done better and more than Trump did during his presidency…as has been the case with the dem party. Yet since the debate and now with basically 4 months until the election, everyday the calls for him to drop out grow in numbers.

In any case, I gotta ask the chat Dems especially, hasn’t Joe run on the democratic platform and policy’s that have been handed to him and that he ran on. I mean aren’t his policy’s (which most people know what they are and who supports them) which are basically Obama’s and his followers. Isn’t whoever the Dems put in Joe’s place still promoting the same policy’s. Btw, like Obama, he told us what he was gonna do when he ran for president for the most part…he actually lived up to it.

So again, why is Joe all of a sudden not the same guy the Dems ran from the basement? Are the Dems finally admitting Joe hasn’t done a good job or is it that he’s just a buffoon or both? Surely they’re not admitting their policy’s suck. I can’t hardly believe it’s his dementia or whatever they’ve been saying he doesn’t have. Help me with your analysis…

you'll get no cognizant answer.
any answer you get will be deflection or flat out lies.

Reactions: woofn and DTwnDawg

In any case, I gotta ask the chat Dems especially, hasn’t Joe run on the democratic platform and policy’s that have been handed to him and that he ran on. I mean aren’t his policy’s (which most people know what they are and who supports them) which are basically Obama’s and his followers. Isn’t whoever the Dems put in Joe’s place still promoting the same policy’s. Btw, like Obama, he told us what he was gonna do when he ran for president for the most part…he actually lived up to it.

Joe and da Ho

Reactions: woofn and DTwnDawg
The coup is on!
But no matter who it is, their policies suck!

Last edited:
Reactions: woofn
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT