ADVERTISEMENT

Joe's greatest hits, enjoy!!

Not only is he unable to lead now, he didn't do very well as vice president! Anything to keep power and get Trump!
The more you see, the worse it gets.

Not only is he unable to lead now, he didn't do very well as vice president! Anything to keep power and get Trump!
The more you see, the worse it gets.

I wish all the chat libs would read this article. They have claimed Trump has done all sorts of illegal traitorous things when in actuality, its just like AG Barr said, libs project. Biden should be in jail not running for president.

I wish all the chat libs would read this article. They have claimed Trump has done all sorts of illegal traitorous things when in actuality, its just like AG Barr said, libs project. Biden should be in jail not running for president.
Until October 2017, The Federalist had a "black crime" tag, which aggregated articles related to criminal activity by black Americans. The comments sections of the Federalist is akin to a klan rally.

In November 2017, The Federalist came under criticism from both conservatives and liberals for publishing an opinion piece by Tully Borland, Ouachita Baptist University philosopher, defending Roy Moore for dating teenagers while he was in his 30s, and arguing that such behavior was "not without some merit if one wants to raise a large family".

The man does not have early on-set dementia. He has dementia. Period. It used to be funny watching these videos. Now, we have to recognize that he is being led by the nose, kept alive, and trotted out in public by some very disgusting, ambition-driven 30 year olds that dont give a $h!+ about how they are robbing that man of whatever dignity he had left. I mean, who does that? Who takes a demented old person and exploits him like that just to win an election? Theres something really wrong with those people.

EiGz2v9U0AMYzP_

ADVERTISEMENT