ADVERTISEMENT

John Bolton?????????

elderdawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Fairview, NC
WTF! This guy is up at the top of the neocon warmonger lists. Trump ran on pulling back from the ME engagements. I give Trump a "C" for this appointment. Put that C between the S and the A and label the Prez - Uncle SCam

Last edited:
Reactions: bigdawg36
WTF! This guy is up at the top of the neocon warmonger lists. Trump ran on pulling back from the ME engagements. I give Trump a "C" for this appointment. Put that C between the S and the A and label the Prez - Uncle SCam
Only worse pick would have been Cheney. Is Rumsfeld far behind? Sweet Jesus what a fool he is.

So why don't you sign up, get shipped over to those hell hole waste lands, and get shot at by goatfudgers.

To Old. My Oldest wants to Fly Jets in the Air Force . People who join the Military understand the expectations. No one likes war. But it happens

No nonsense PC BS from this guy. He won't recommend a reset button or sending pallets of cash to Rogue regimes
Bolton was an Iraq booster and his cohorts were in charge when 9 billion was lost in Iraq after being sent on pallets.
And we're still paying for that boondoggle of a war because of his no PC BS.

Reactions: bigdawg36
Bolton was an Iraq booster and his cohorts were in charge when 9 billion was lost in Iraq after being sent on pallets.
And we're still paying for that boondoggle of a war because of his no PC BS.
A pittance .....How'd you feel about 150 billion being sent on a pallet then?

The nuts post had nothing to do with Bolton...it was guilt by association . But if he's upset over 9 billion...wherever he's getting that from. I remember he was no interested when the Gay guy married to a man sent 150 billion in ransom money
You did it again

The nuts post had nothing to do with Bolton...it was guilt by association . But if he's upset over 9 billion...wherever he's getting that from. I remember he was no interested when the Gay guy married to a man sent 150 billion in ransom money
Bolton had a lot to do with Iraq and you can easily look up the 9 billion sent over and lost, but you won't.

How about 4 trillion for the Iraq war?
Are you referring to the money that legally belonged to Iran?
Didn't agree with Iraq war.....you know who did. Hillary Clinton. Yes that money. And American President wouldn't have done it

Didn't agree with Iraq war.....you know who did. Hillary Clinton. Yes that money. And American President wouldn't have done it
Yes, Trump said he guessed Iraq should be invaded as well. A republican spent the 4 trillion....not Hillary.

Don't care. He's a badass
Yeah, he's a tough talking ahole, so you should know about that.
That badass helped get us into the war you claim you didn't like. I bet you'll enjoy the next one even less and so will your family.

I enjoyed even less how Obama screwed the entire country with Obamacare and how he screwed the world and the Israelis with the Iran nuclear deal.

If we’re going into a game of comparisons, I also failed to enjoy how Clinton refused to let our spies act like spies, and how he failed to kill OBL, which directly led to 9-11. You want to talk about billions and a complete transformation of how we live? Look no further than the last 2 Dem Presidents.

For good measure I also thoroughly detested Obama’s world apology tour, and I hate today’s identity politics of the Left.

Reactions: Rolodawg2011
I enjoyed even less how Obama screwed the entire country with Obamacare and how he screwed the world and the Israelis with the Iran nuclear deal.

If we’re going into a game of comparisons, I also failed to enjoy how Clinton refused to let our spies act like spies, and how he failed to kill OBL, which directly led to 9-11. You want to talk about billions and a complete transformation of how we live? Look no further than the last 2 Dem Presidents.

For good measure I also thoroughly detested Obama’s world apology tour, and I hate today’s identity politics of the Left.

Many Israeli security leaders are in favor of the Iran deal, including prominent IDF people.
What led directly to 911 was Bush and his people ignoring repeated intelligence reports that a major attack was in the works. Whether some of them did so on purpose remains an open question imo.
Most people were in favor of leaving O care alone last year.
The Iraq war has cost well over 4 million to this point.

Yeah, he's a tough talking ahole, so you should know about that.
That badass helped get us into the war you claim you didn't like. I bet you'll enjoy the next one even less and so will your family.

I didn't know Mexico was in a war?

Who is this Jesus you invoke?
Well from what he supposedly stood for a guy who would have shown you the door for for your contempt, scorn and ridicule of your fellow man. But, we all know you are not a true believer or you would not post the stuff you do.

Well from what he supposedly stood for a guy who would have shown you the door for for your contempt, scorn and ridicule of your fellow man. But, we all know you are not a true believer or you would not post the stuff you do.

Who is this "we" you speak of? You don't mean those who scoff at the notion of God.....do you?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT