ADVERTISEMENT

JohnnyBee, speaking of huge vet bills,

This my black cat going crazy when I was pulling a pork butt.
IMG-20200115-165854-01.jpg

Johnny is getting a dog and losing a daughter and wants a U fun me Page to offset the destination wedding cost. He forgot in todays world the bride not only pays to play BUT gives the groom to be a diamond nose harness. 65 AKA 911
He always bitched at me for his having to work to fund my Social Security Welfare, so I reckon I better send a few bucks for the U Fund Me wedding.

Didn't I read a while back that your wife was getting your family a new dog?

Care to share the story with the Chats?

They made me put down Black Dog in 2014.

I’ve never been without a dog in my life until then. This Brown Dog is a Plott Hound. He is awesome. First male dog I’ve ever had, and biggest ever. 5 years old. Perfect behavior. He was about to be killed in Raleigh in a focked up OCD type dog-killing deal. Wife drove there and saved him.

Cat hates him, but they are getting better. We bought a baby gate with a cat door to split the house in two. Long, long walks twice a day.

He is HUGE and he lays all over me.

I’ve never been without a dog in my life until then. This Brown Dog is a Plott Hound. He is awesome. First male dog I’ve ever had, and biggest ever. 5 years old. Perfect behavior. He was about to be killed in Raleigh in a focked up OCD type dog-killing deal. Wife drove there and saved him.

Cat hates him, but they are getting better. We bought a baby gate with a cat door to split the house in two. Long, long walks twice a day.

Didn't know the Plott Hound is the state dog of North Carolina (as of 1989) -- learned something new!

They always know forever when you save them.

Truth. Got proof of that very phenomenon. Do you think you'll ever venture down that road again?
It’s a sad thing for me. I ‘m too scared I would die before the dog. This is the first time I haven’t had a dog in my entire life. It’s nutty, I guess.

edit: thanks for asking.

Last edited:
It’s a sad thing for me. I ‘m too scared I would die before the dog. This is the first time I haven’t had a dog in my entire life. It’s nutty, I guess.

That's sad but also bittersweet. Molly was a good one to end the run on. She pulled through her pain to give your mom comfort. That's above and beyond and it's what makes her a DGD. God bless you, fellow dog lover.

That's sad but also bittersweet. Molly was a good one to end the run on. She pulled through her pain to give your mom comfort. That's above and beyond and it's what makes her a DGD. God bless you, fellow dog lover.
Thank you, old friend. It is a very sad deal. Molly was my buddy all day every day. I miss her. Thanks for remembering.
hM0Xj9I.jpg

Get you a dog, Duck. I’ll take it if you croak before it does...as long as it doesn’t shit everywhere or want to eat my face off. I love dogs more than just about anything. They are the best species on the planet.

I always thought Sideways might end up an adopted member of your family.
It was close. I loved him. The real problem was that he is an escape artist and I have a big backyard with an old fence. His owners were always fanned out over the neighborhoods looking for him. But he was a great dog. I miss him, but I'm glad he took the Beagle with him to their new house.

Beau wood be ground into hamburger meat at OCD's house, so he coup recoup the cost of putting him down.
I used to enjoy the occasional Mel Gibson film. His catalogue was so diverse. You had the buddy cop franchise, quirky comedies, post apocalyptic action, dramatic thrillers and of course a couple of hammy romances. But the day I saw this scene, the mask was off and I left Mel behind me. I knew he was the kind of man that would wish urbane gang rape on upon his wife and have a baby Satan sequence in a Passion play.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT