ADVERTISEMENT

Just a friendly gesture for those suffering from TDS...

CMRDawg24

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Sep 8, 2017
...jk. GFY
130-C85-C8-7-DCC-49-D0-BF4-A-BEEB188903-F0.jpg

You know, that poem you posted in my "lousy democrat" thread illustrates why topic view sucks. Great things get lost quick.

Bump.
That's alright old friend. So long as you got a laugh, I'm good.

BTW, I say we encourage Moose to go to Anneston to take that class. That way if they go to take our guns we have a manufacturer in place.

That's alright old friend. So long as you got a laugh, I'm good.

BTW, I say we encourage Moose to go to Anneston to take that class. That way if they go to take our guns we have a manufacturer in place.

Gibby my neighbor is a 73 year old retired machine shop owner, Tet offensive Marine, Czech communist escaping immigrant, and very bored patriot. I wonder if he might have equipment and talent to convert ARs with me in my shed. How hard is conversion?

Gibby my neighbor is a 73 year old retired machine shop owner, Tet offensive Marine, Czech communist escaping immigrant, and very bored patriot. I wonder if he might have equipment and talent to convert ARs with me in my shed. How hard is conversion?
If you’re talking R&R conversion, it’s a piece of cake, and you can learn other talents while sitting in the pen. The gunsmith who made an item I used to own got 5 years, no possibility of parole.

Duck is being a naysayer but I'M in no danger of going to jail so I encourage you to experiment.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT