ADVERTISEMENT

Just a reminder, one of Joe Biden's comtemperaries...

He was a gem! I don’t think he would be as effective today as he was then, there is no longer any compromise. No jab at Reagan, I loved the man and what he stood for. It is a statement of the times in this political turmoil, where the left is using scorched earth tactics to push their narrative.

Last edited:
You can't be a Ronald and Donald Republican.

Ronald was the greatest President of my lifetime (and I'm an old fart), he had character, started us on the path of less government, always wanted what was best for our country, and hated those Russian bastards with a passion.

Donald has no character, only wants what is best for him, and is so in bed with the Russians, it is not funny.

Think about this, can you imagine Reagan standing with Breshnev/Gorbachof and saying he believes them over our own intelligence services. Or this, Reagan reminding his campaign to send internal polling data to the KGB.

You dishonor Reagan by even mentioning that traitor in the same sentence as him.

You can't be a Ronald and Donald Republican.

Ronald was the greatest President of my lifetime (and I'm an old fart), he had character, started us on the path of less government, always wanted what was best for our country, and hated those Russian bastards with a passion.

Donald has no character, only wants what is best for him, and is so in bed with the Russians, it is not funny.

Think about this, can you imagine Reagan standing with Breshnev/Gorbachof and saying he believes them over our own intelligence services. Or this, Reagan reminding his campaign to send internal polling data to the KGB.

You dishonor Reagan by even mentioning that traitor in the same sentence as him.
How do you feel about your candidate's son taking $3.5 million from a Russian billionaire who happens to have been the wife of the Moscow mayor? And that just scratches the surface of the corruption of the guy you're voting for, which, IMO, invalidates any opinions you have regarding China/Russia corruption.

How do you feel about your candidate's son taking $3.5 million from a Russian billionaire who happens to have been the wife of the Moscow mayor? And that just scratches the surface of the corruption of the guy you're voting for, which, IMO, invalidates any opinions you have regarding China/Russia corruption.
How lucrative do you think those patents Ivanka got from CCP will turn out to be? I bet they will make Hunters little pot of gold seem minuscule by comparison. Carry on.

ADVERTISEMENT