ADVERTISEMENT

Just checked Fox News, Shep "Trim Man" Smith is not happy about Supreme Court

He kept asking Chris "Elevator" Wallace if there was anything the DemWits could do to have a vote on a new Trump nominee until after the mid-terms.
I’ve found a good solution to not having to hear that Trump hating negative Nancy....I turn the channel. Can’t stand watching his show anymore....and it doesn’t have anything to do with his proclivity to honk a bobo every now and then.

Ok, ok, ok....it has ALMOST nothing to do with his proclivity to honk a bobo every now and then.

I’ve found a good solution to not having to hear that Trump hating negative Nancy....I turn the channel. Can’t stand watching his show anymore....and it doesn’t have anything to do with his proclivity to honk a bobo every now and then.

Ok, ok, ok....it has ALMOST nothing to do with his proclivity to honk a bobo every now and then.

I have quit too. Just wanted to see his reaction to the Kennedy retirement. It was predictable, so I did like you say and switched channels.

Sometimes it’s good to watch “the other side” just to see their heads exploding, but even though that is good fun, I can only stomach so much of it.

The most toxic television is, IMO, Morning Joe on MSNBC. Can't watch those hating muthas for 30 seconds. Hard to believe Scarborough was once a Republican Congressman. He sold his soul for some worn out Mighty P.

He kept asking Chris "Elevator" Wallace if there was anything the DemWits could do to have a vote on a new Trump nominee until after the mid-terms.
You upset because you got owned in the other thread? I can own you in this one if you like.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT