ADVERTISEMENT

Just in case there was any doubt in your mind

548b0c7af7f5f388fcd0220a86701bfd.gif

Reactions: hotdawg92
that the press is Lyin' for Biden, here you go. But the big question you should ask yourself, is What else are they lying to me about?

Typical quick cut BS. Biden said directly after that debate where he was quoted as saying "no new fracking" that what he meant was no fracking on public lands.

Typical quick cut BS. Biden said directly after that debate where he was quoted as saying "no new fracking" that what he meant was no fracking on public lands.

There are Biden quotes about getting rid of fossil fuel even if it means thousands of jobs, ending fracking etc readily available. It's simply farcical to suggest Biden was taken out of context one time.

There are Biden quotes about getting rid of fossil fuel even if it means thousands of jobs, ending fracking etc readily available. It's simply farcical to suggest Biden was taken out of context one time.

He has repeatedly stated the goal of moving away from fossil fuels. That does not mean banning anything.

He has repeatedly stated the goal of moving away from fossil fuels. That does not mean banning anything.

I can accept that argument, although he clearly tried to leave that impression, and normally when you do that, you get punished. Moreover, if you’re telling me that someone on the other side would get the same treatment from CNN—looking very hard for nuance to make a statement false that on the surface seems true, well, we can just end the discussion right here because I know what I’m dealing with.

Fake News!

But the Saudi / Russian oil price war stopped fracking anyway.

I can accept that argument, although he clearly tried to leave that impression, and normally when you do that, you get punished. Moreover, if you’re telling me that someone on the other side would get the same treatment from CNN—looking very hard for nuance to make a statement false that on the surface seems true, well, we can just end the discussion right here because I know what I’m dealing with.

He's also endorsed the green new deal 2. To say Trump is lying about Biden's position on fossil fuel and fracking based on what has come directly out of Biden's mouth and the policies he has endorsed is as dishonest as anything Trump has ever said.

He's also endorsed the green new deal 2. To say Trump is lying about Biden's position on fossil fuel and fracking based on what has come directly out of Biden's mouth and the policies he has endorsed is as dishonest as anything Trump has ever said.
Yeah, Biden tried to have it both ways, Trump picked one of the two, and it’s inappropriate to call him a liar for that. There’s plenty of other lies to pick without making new ones up.

"no new fracking"[/Q
Yeah, Biden tried to have it both ways, Trump picked one of the two, and it’s inappropriate to call him a liar for that. There’s plenty of other lies to pick without making new ones up.

Yes, Trump has a habit of stretching the truth but by the same token, I don't think there has ever been a POTUS that has been lied about as much.

Fake News!

But the Saudi / Russian oil price war stopped fracking anyway.
That's temporary. Having the resource available is a national security issue, via containing risk of manipulation by other countries through the oil markets.

It's not fake, and Biden is having to change his position due to forces within the party, and shifting public opinion about his candidacy.

Habit? Can you give a few examples?

Largest inauguration crowd ever. Cruz's father was part of the Kennedy assassination plot. Stormy Daniels Most of what are claimed to be lies aren't but he is a bombastic sales person that will stretch the facts.

No doubt a lot of his lies (Obama planted a spy in his campaign) have proven to be way more true than false and Trump is by and large at least as truthful as other pols when it comes to his policy positions but his style does give his critics some openings that aren't necessary.

Largest inauguration crowd ever. Cruz's father was part of the Kennedy assassination plot. Stormy Daniels Most of what are claimed to be lies aren't but he is a bombastic sales person that will stretch the facts.

No doubt a lot of his lies (Obama planted a spy in his campaign) have proven to be way more true than false and Trump is by and large at least as truthful as other pols when it comes to his policy positions but his style does give his critics some openings that aren't necessary.
I was at the inauguration. It was at capacity, and looked to be the largest ever. Every picture was taken when it wasn't happening. CNN, of all places, still has a MegaPic of it, and you will see it is massive.

The media said Trump said Cruz's father was part of the Kennedy assassination plot. Do you have a link to Trump saying this is true, or was he just asking about it?
What did Trump say exactly about Stormy Daniels that was not true?

Its interesting to watch actual video of Trump statements, in context, versus things they media SAYS he said. Charlottesville is the best example of all.

What did Trump say exactly about Stormy Daniels that was not true?

The payoff.

Doesn't really matter though. Trump hasn't told a lie an hour for every awakened hour he has been POTUS like WAPO likes to claim and many of his so called lies have been proven true and many are simply opinion. No doubt Trump doesn't get the bene of a doubt. If he would have said the police acted stupidly for arresting Bannon, it would have been called a lie. But that doesn't mean he doesn't make it easier for his critics to find something to attack.

Fine, do you believe Trump was talking about Nazi's at Charlottesville when saying there were fine people on both sides as Biden attests? Or is Biden purposely lying about it? And why doesn't the media correct the lie?
By the way, if Biden does not want to ban fracking totally, why does he keep bringing it up, and when he does why not give a complete answer?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT