ADVERTISEMENT

Just judging him by his looks, Bruce Pearl comes across as being...

Very wise & accurate assessment

He showed his character early in his career when he ratted out a coach to the NCAA while being guilty of the same violations. His cheating at UT confirmed it. He will have the Barn on probation within a couple of years.

To lazy to research. What was the deal with him at UT? Didn't he...

get into trouble with the NCAA?

He ratted out Illinois while an asst at Iowa

At UT, he hosted recruits illegally & told the kids to lie to protect him. Then while under investigation, he made illegal contact with recruits. Add to that, he brought in very questionable character kids resulting in a half dozen arrests. He already has a kid coming in next year with serious character issues.

He had a cookout at his house and invited recruits; then lied about it..

He got caught doing what a lot of other coaches probably do. I guess you aren't allowed to have recruits at your house. Pearl is a good coach and will have Auburn winning in a year or 2. He's flamboyant but I don't have any reason to not like him.

He had a kid there who was a HS junior which is illegal

When a picture surfaced, he had the kid & his parent lie to the NCAA. The guy is an absolute sleaze which makes him perfect for Auburn.

Wears a necktie only to keep the foreskin back....

..otherwise he is Dying to go poolside gold neck chain, booth tan, and pinkie ring. Calimari is the same way. Had Pitino not banged that blonde Cougar on a bar stool...he'd be the same. Mug gets a respectful props pass for That deed.

That said, now trying to imagine Krzysewski banging that gal, even smelling great...still can't picture it right.

Basketball coaches.....all wearing a damn Suit to coach a sweatfest ballgame. Tells me all I need to know.
rolleyes.r191677.gif

This post was edited on 3/7 7:34 PM by JimBfishN

I'll second that emotion,he's a proven liar & cheater,...

fits in very well with the "family".

He should feel "right at home" at AU. They don't give a "rats ass"

about cheaters, liars, drugees or thieves. Just win. Doesn't matter how.

I'm sure he will have some success and probably bail before it gets too hot

I'm sure he will stick around long enough to have a few NCAA tourney wins and bail when the NCAA comes sniffing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT