ADVERTISEMENT

Just my .02, that doesn't matter after reading the chat the last couple of weeks...

Uga_1DawG

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Jul 14, 2001
How can anyone in their right mind think that Sleepy Joe and Kamala are good for America? The level of deceit and destruction they have caused in their previous roles should be a sure sign they don't care about America or us as citizens.
I know my salary has increased since Trump was elected due to tax cuts, better economy, etc. Is he sometimes crass, YES. But, it seems we are back to being the Ass kicking nation we have been in the past with strong leadership.

I do know my healthcare shot up since Barry somehow got odumacare passed.
The MSM has literally turned on America and strive to control everything and everyone in this country.

Anyway, just my belief that there is no way on God's green earth that joe, comeonman, he can barely string together a sentence, got that many votes in this country without serious ballot misrepresentation.

So, how long, if this crap holds up, will it take for us to have kamala as president???????
now, I feel better and will go back to work.
yall have a great day.

How can anyone in their right mind think that Sleepy Joe and Kamala are good for America? The level of deceit and destruction they have caused in their previous roles should be a sure sign they don't care about America or us as citizens.
I know my salary has increased since Trump was elected due to tax cuts, better economy, etc. Is he sometimes crass, YES. But, it seems we are back to being the Ass kicking nation we have been in the past with strong leadership.

The MSM has literally turned on America and strive to control everything and everyone in this country.

Anyway, just my belief that there is no way on God's green earth that joe, comeonman, he can barely string together a sentence, got that many votes in this country without serious ballot misrepresentation.

So, how long, if this crap holds up, will it take for us to have kamala as president???????
yall have a great day.
clap.gif

yall have a great day.
Obamacare shouldnt be considered anything other than a disaster. Wouldn’t want my name attached to it.

Obamacare shouldnt be considered anything other than a disaster. Wouldn’t want my name attached to it.

Obamacare is doing exactly what it was designed to do. It is making health insurance/health care unaffordable for the middle class and bestowing free care to extreme low income people via wealth transfers. By giving the poor coverage and services and placing a huge burden on the middle class workers, it's making it almost impossible for the family with a combined income of 100K to afford which means they will be supporting single payer sooner rather than later.

For example. My premium alone under the ACA is within a few dollars of my old max out of pocket. It's a shitshow but it's a shitshow by design.

yall have a great day.
God bless you my fellow Patriot!

Reactions: benchwarmerdawg
Obamacare is doing exactly what it was designed to do. It is making health insurance/health care unaffordable for the middle class and bestowing free care to extreme low income people via wealth transfers. By giving the poor coverage and services and placing a huge burden on the middle class workers, it's making it almost impossible for the family with a combined income of 100K to afford which means they will be supporting single payer sooner rather than later.

For example. My premium alone under the ACA is within a few dollars of my old max out of pocket. It's a shitshow but it's a shitshow by design.
This is what they meant by redestributing the wealths, but in reality it brought the middle class
down.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT