ADVERTISEMENT

Just my take, legit take...

kckd

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2001
Had a lot of fun with sarcasm today. But this verdict will have little to do with what anyone does in November. Don't think it will help or hurt either candidate. It won't be the main story by then and the world we live in today, something that happened in May/June is like something that happened a decade ago in years past. It'll be old news by July.

Reactions: PotimusWillie
439e106e9d653bb3fd0a664fa9044581.gif

I take it whatever you are listening to right now is not any kind of media reporting on this. Left or right or center.

Stopped listening to paid for opinions on both sides a long time ago

He's not going to jail for this.
This is unprecedented & completely new. How can anyone say definitively he won't go to jail for this? We've literally never seen this type of situation before months before the primary election where the Republican candidate is now a convicted felon. It's all new

This is unprecedented & completely new. How can anyone say definitively he won't go to jail for this? We've literally never seen this type of situation before months before the primary election where the Republican candidate is now a convicted felon. It's all new
I'm just basing it on what lawyers are saying. Not the crazy pro Trump lawyers. Just lawyers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT